Criminal Minds

hippyroo

I liked the pilot. It won't have Lucy Butler, but it does have references to literature and a lead investigator with a previous mental breakdown. The lead (sorry I don't know the character's name yet) is called out of his teaching job to help catch the serial killer he had put away years ago. He is being watched by another agent to see if he is "healthy enough" to come back to the FBI full time. The critics don't like it, which is a good sign as far as I am concerned.

"What you do when you think no one is looking is who you are."

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SouthernCelt

I think it might be OK but I saw nothing in the pilot/1st ep that grabbed my interest. When the lead character was thinking over the details of the case, everyone else stood around like they didn't know what to do next and just waited for his next musings on what he'd decided they should do. If I ever need the help of a FBI profiler, I hope his group doesn't approach their investigation that way.

BEER---> It looked OK, but I fell asleep (just tired) not the interest. I just hope Patinkin doesn't sing on the show. He's a pretty good actor, but a song would make me turn it off <g>.

BELCH

I second that!! every other show he has done he manages to get in a few numbers..

course they do say music hasth charms to soothe the savage beast.. aparently my smilies

are on strike ..

you can pick your friends... you can pick your nose .... but you can NEVER pick your friend's nose !!

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT!

It felt like another plodding procedural, with no characters of real interest. Mandy Patinkin is a great actor; making him do deadpan seriousness the entire time is a waste of his range. I don't meen singing, just give the character some color. It's far too bland so far.

obviously, I am a stupid pug for liking it.

buy you know, I hate modern art too, and that's okay with me

not at all!! I just don't want them to have MP sing :tongue: I think the show has posibilitys

and will wait for more eps before giving it a final judgement.

you can pick your friends... you can pick your nose .... but you can NEVER pick your friend's nose !!

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT!

Guest SouthernCelt
obviously, I am a stupid pug for liking it.

buy you know, I hate modern art too, and that's okay with me

As they say...whatever floats your boat. No need to degrade yourself 'cause you like something others don't.

I don't dislike the show but just found the pilot/1st ep to fall short of the hype. Frankly, I've had that same reaction to most every new show I've watched. I'm going to give them two or three eps before I write any of them off. The only new season shows that came close to my hopes were the premiers of the returning shows "Lost" and "NCIS." (NCIS has the best cast in terms of their "fit" to the roles and with each other of any show since "MM" and "Firefly." Just love Pauley Perrette's character as a Goth forensics investigator originally from Louisiana.)

Thank you for the boosts to my self-esteem..... ha.

Yes, I liked the show enough to give it two or three chances.

I guess I am not home on the LOST night.. it must be good. I will have to buy the first season when einter hits......

"What you do when you think no one is looking is who you are."

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines