Black Vs. Mulder

Rate this topic

Guest zombieromero

Yeah Frank would beat Mulder hands down. Although Mulder did put the smackdown on Krycheck a few times. Frank has more to fight for, and I think he would beat Mulder based on that, and because I'm a Lance Henriksen fan, so if you ask who would win, Lance or Superman, I would say Lance lol!

Guest Frank L.

Hahahaha!!! I would pay serious $$$ to see Lance fight Superman.

What's the name of that MTV programme where poorly animated

famous people fight in a ring? Maybe we can request Lance vs Mulder,

or Lance vs Superman.

OK, I'm getting carried away now, but what about a real mud-wrestling

match between Lara Means and Scully??? :gaba:

Hand to hand combat? I'd have to say Frank, too. Yeah, I know I'm "partial", but didn't you see Skinner kick Mulder's ass in "Anasazi"...?...I think it was that one.

See, it may seem odd, since Mulder's younger, and more inclined to actually GET in a fight....but I think that's what makes the difference. Frank is settled. He doesn't act just stricktly on emotion. Mulder's just too hot-headed, and that gets in his way.

Ahhhh....some things just get better with age....! :smokin::gaba:

Guest Frank L.

In Anasazi Mulder first hits Skinner, then Skinner grabs him, he doesn't hit him. Later Mulder kicks Kryceks ass. And...then he gets shot... :fraghim:

Guest zombieromero

Celebrity Deathmatch is the MTV show your thinking about Frank L, would be a cool fight.

A little off topic but I agree that Skinner could kick Mulder's ass any day of the week, just look at what he did to Mr. X in that elevator!!!!

Between, Skinner and Frank, I'd still go with Frank.