Black Vs. Mulder

Rate this topic

Guest No Touching

Despite Mulder being athletic and portrayed as a bit of a jock in later seasons, his character was never the physical type. He just doesn't have it in him, except when he's pushed to his limits.

Frank is the same, and he's definitely less of a hot head than Mulder, but I think he'd be more adept at channeling his anger. He has the focus. Look at the way he nearly took Watts head off everytime they clashed.

• 4 weeks later...

Frank would win, Mulder would not be expecting how strong Frank is.

Frank versus Scully??? Now that's a whole other thing! :)

Scully can kick some serious ass. Every time Scully gets in a fight she does some crazy kicks, or bashes someone over the head. She is a redhead, after all.

• 2 weeks later...

Obviously Frank would win, Mulder has never won a fight in his life :ranting: lol

Bring Back Frank Black!!! :notworthy:

Here's a better question, who would win a fight between Frank and Peter Watts????

Guest The Robin
Obviously Frank would win, Mulder has never won a fight in his life :ranting: lol

Bring Back Frank Black!!! :notworthy:

Here's a better question, who would win a fight between Frank and Peter Watts????

In the case of Frank vs. Mulder, Frank would own his ass! He has had more experience, he's just tougher, and he knows that he doens't have to show it outwardly.

As for Frank Vs. Pete...that is a hard one to decide to the MAXIMUM! I really don't know who would win that fight. I'm going to need help on that one LOL.

And Lara Means vs. Scully, puhlease! LARA would kick some serious ASS! Lara Means was a complete badass, Scully wouldn't even get a hit in!

Guest Laurent.

Sorry to disagree, but we've seen Scully fight a lot over the years and I have to say that she's one of the most energetic fighter you can imagine! Plus, the FBI training would give her an edge over Lara. The crazy-profiler would not stand a chance!

Sorry to disagree, but we've seen Scully fight a lot over the years and I have to say that she's one of the most energetic fighter you can imagine! Plus, the FBI training would give her an edge over Lara. The crazy-profiler would not stand a chance!

I agree. Like I mentioned above, Scully knows how to kick some serious ass. She's beaten-up about 4 or 5 guys on TXF.