Scariest Millennium Episode

Rate this topic

Guest Frank L.

Scariest MillenniuM episode  

107 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 1 month later...

It's been so long since I voted, I can't remember which one I voted for now! LOL I guess I'd have to say "Lamentation", which may be what I voted for the 1st time, but also, I'd have to vote for one that isn't on this pole. "Wide Open", which kept me awake all night when I first saw it! :pumpkin4:

• 2 weeks later...

Season one sure had the scary episodes. I'm pretty sure I voted for the Pilot. Buried alive with your eyes, mouth and hands sewed together is a nightmare, and I remember not getting any sleep after seeing it the first time, many moons ago. To me, Lamentation was seeing the evil, whereas, the Pilot, like so many other episodes, was seeing what evil does.

The other episode that made me lose sleep was Borrowed Time, and specifically the scene in the hospital with Frank crying and praying for Jordan. As a mother of four it really ruffled my feathers. Since then my oldest son passed away in 08, and my youngest was in the hospital, and trust me when I say, that is definitely the most frightening moment, seeing your child laying there in that bed, not knowing what is going to happen next. Thank God he survived.