Sign in to follow this  

a BLUE MM connection/what C.C.H. means,

..on today's episode of hill street blues,the 7th season episode titled "AMAZING GRACE", FEATURED 2- MM ACtorS IN THE SAME EP. MEGAN GALLAGHER,who had a starring role throughout hill street blues final 7th season,and also "guest starred" the AB-FAB C.C.H. POUNDER who played a mother in business with her drug dealing teenage son. BTW: i don't know if this has ever been revealed or known but i finally got the scoop on what the intials stands for in C.C.H. pounder's name: it is "CAROL CHRISTINE HILARIA POUNDER",current age:50

~se7en :ouro:

.......you guys got,or had,the "blues" over the pond? it was,and still is,a great-great show. if "bravo" continues to run it after the last ep i'm going to attempt to put all 146-eps to dvd-r,for personal use only,with 4-5-eps going on each disc. it's hard to even say who my fav character is on that show.......they were pretty much all great for the most part!

Yeah, we had The Blues!!!

I watched it occasionally as a kid when my parents let me stay up late. Later I caught a few episodes when they began to show it every night on Sky (Granada Plus?)

Then they took it off! Aaahhh!

I always guessed there were more than 146 eps though!

I thought it was on for years!

Gra.

Guest &one

........if you count a half year as a season,as most networks do here,then it was on for 7-seasons-1981-1987. man,it's amazing how much that show holds up!

Wasn't it often quoted as being the Longest Running Police Show?

Or am I think of something else?

Thinking about it The Bill has been on for years too.

Gra.