If Firefly(serenity) Can Do It

Rate this topic

Guest ZeusFaber

That address will just get you to 20th Century Fox again, and you'll no doubt get another "no longer at this address".

I know that's not very helpful to say so, but you will really have a tough time reaching CC through 20th.

One idea might be to go through Frank Spotnitz, as he will be much easier to get hold of via his production company for "Night Stalker". That would be much more likely not to be returned.

However, my recommendation would still be to direct your thoughts to the movie division of 20th. Give them something to think about. CC is ready, willing and able, but just needs to thrash out negotiations with the studio. So show the studio you support CC.

In any case, my less than helpful advice aside, I wish you luck.

Guest A Stranger

Has Carter even written a script for the film yet? That seems like the first step and I haven't heard that he has. Maybe I'm missing something in regards to how the business works but shouldn't he give the studio something to go on before they give him the go ahead? That seems much more likely since the show has been off the air a long time now and it's not a given as to what kind of movie a MLM based movie would be. It would have to be reinvented, it seems.