Thoughts on 24

Rate this topic

I was just wondering, what does everyone think of 24 this season? On the whole, I think it might be the best show on t.v. right now. I do have to admit that the plotlines involving Kim Bauer and Sherry Palmer should be cut completely. I nearly cringe everytime they come on screen. The way Sherry is infiltrating the President's inner circle is laughable, and Kim's run in with a bobcat...well...hehehehe. What does everyone else think?

aaaaaaah man! i'm a HUGE 24 fan. denise too. this year's "main" storyline,for me,far surpasses last years in terms of raw excitement and tension. i do think that if they cannot find a proper,or just fairly good,storyline for the kim character then the writers should just have her enter a convent or something!

...in terms of excitment and adrenaline 24 is hands down my fav. but "overall" the shows "six feet under","the wire","csi:miami", "boomtown","without a trace" and-(people snicker now but i can't help myself I LOVE it)-my ultimate guilty pleasure known as "HACK" are right up there with 24. i'm one of the few who is actually pleased with the overall state of TV this season. 98% of reality-sh*t "not" included. i have not downright LOVED this many hour long dramas since......well......i dunno when!

~se7en :ouro:

I love 24 too.

I watch Miracles, CSI: Miami, The Dead Zone, Boomtown, Andromeda, Alias, Law and Order: Criminal Intent, Buffy, Angel, Without a Trace, CSI, and John Doe among others.  I did watch Firefly which I loved.   I hate Hack which just turned into a bad show after an excellent first episode.   I really hate CBS for cancelling Robbery Homicide Division and keeping The Agency which has declined in quality of stories this season.  have a better one.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

:ouro:  :ouro:  :devil:  :ouro:

I really like the "anything goes" attitude that Jack and the rest have taken in response to the nuke. It adds realism and intensity. Like when he killed that prisoner and cut off his head--that was great!

Now that I think about it, Seven, having the bobcat maul Kim would have been the perfect storyline for her.

...or maybe they could go for something REALLY realistic and have kim win an academic scholorship to oxford university................................................................. :rofl: ............................ :rofl: ........................................ :rofl: ..............ahem..sorry bout that! :D

se7en :ouro: