Episode 2

Rate this topic

Guest Kolchak

Guest Kolchak

Episode 2 will be airing tonight. I will be watching for sure. It did poorly in the ratings and may not last long. It was third in it's time slot. The Kolchak Yahoo Web Group has been bashing the pilot all week. But I will be watching. Give it another chance and let me know what you think. I thought the pilt was pretty good. It's not our old Kolchak, but remember that only lasted a year too.

I have to say this epi. was fantastic! i recognized some names in the rolling credits with Rob Bowman directing. Saw John Kousakis as Assistant Producer? and also saw Darin Morgans name too. To me this episode was a mixture of MM and X-Files, i am beginning to wonder if Chris Carter might jump in to help out. I think one thing they need to do with this series is to move it before it gets cancelled. Lets say maybe Friday or even Saturday night. The title was taken from the book and ABC movie "The Five People You Meet In Heaven". I loved the story and the way it moved, to me this series is getting better. Gabreille Union did a great job tonight. I give this epi a A-

Guest Kolchak
I have to say this epi. was fantastic! i recognized some names in the rolling credits with Rob Bowman directing. Saw John Kousakis as Assistant Producer? and also saw Darin Morgans name too. To me this episode was a mixture of MM and X-Files, i am beginning to wonder if Chris Carter might jump in to help out. I think one thing they need to do with this series is to move it before it gets cancelled. Lets say maybe Friday or even Saturday night. The title was taken from the book and ABC movie "The Five People You Meet In Heaven". I loved the story and the way it moved, to me this series is getting better. Gabreille Union did a great job tonight. I give this epi a A-

I couldn't agree more. This was a very good episode. the last 10 minutes were as suspenseful as any TV I've seen in the last couple of years. I love they way they shoot this show. As you said, it has a very MM or XF look to it. I just wish they would do more with the Tony V character. He was such a big part of the charm of the original.

I can't wait for this week's episode. My recording cut off the preview for the next episode (if there was one). So I don't know what to expect.

This is the first episode I've been able to get into, though it's the 3rd in the series. Fantastic episode. Really scary and the ending reminded me of the Old Carl who most likely would have torched the house lol!

Seriously those images of the boy on the film freaked me.

And a special guest appearance by the 'Dharma' guy from Lost! Holy manoli!

Bonnie

I forgot..

My son just upgraded to iTUnes version 6

You can download TV shows now! NightStalker and Lost among them!

$1.99 per episode. Not sure how big the files are.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Frank L.

This was a good episode. I think I liked the pilot just a little bit more. The direction by Rob Bowman was great though, much better than the pilot (no offense Mr. Sackheim). The acting was better, it was a good story, but there were a few things I didn't like: I figured out the twist before I saw it, plus I didn't like the pop/rock music they used. It didn't really support any of the images, it was more like a twisted music video. When MillenniuM used music from outside sources, it was always fitting. On to Episode 3!