Your Favorite Mlm Moment

Rate this topic

Guest A Stranger

Favorite MLM Moment  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest A Stranger

I'm sure I missed someone's favorite moment but for the sake of a poll, I kept it down to ten choices. What is your favorite moment? The scene that always gives you chills and makes you say "that is why I love MLM!"

I voted for "The Sound of Snow." That is probably the most beautiful thing I have ever seen filmed.

Guest canadian girl

I picked Frank and Jordan on the mountaintop. Beautiful scenery and a beautiful moment between father and daughter. :yes:

• Elders (Admins)

What a fantastic poll! Not an easy one either!

I went for the Sound of Snow. I'm big enough to admit the scenes in there bring tears to my eyes. I just feel so bitterly sorry for Frank. :cry: I think the acting in that episode between them both was magical.

What a fantastic poll! Not an easy one either!

I went for the Sound of Snow. I'm big enough to admit the scenes in there bring tears to my eyes. I just feel so bitterly sorry for Frank. :cry: I think the acting in that episode between them both was magical.

Without hesitation, i choose Lamentations. In the beginning when Bletch takes Frank up for the view, we know that it was because of his father that he knows of this place. After his death, we see Frank carrying Jordan up to the exact same spot, as if he was "carrying" on his friends tradition, refusing to let the one bond between Frank and Bletch die. If you compare what Bletch says about the area in the beginning of Lamentations, then listen to what Frank says at the end, they are nearly identical.

I found it to be one of the most touching moments in MillenniuM, Frank honoring his friends memory by continuing his legacy...

The Fourth Horseman

Guest chrisnu

The interview with Richard Hance in "The Thin White Line" is definitely tops. Having just seen "The Sound of Snow", the use of "The Dark Side of the Street" floored me.

I had a really REALLY hard time choosing. I was torn between Lamentations and Luminary. I picked Luminary, but if I could, I would have voted for that, the Lamentations moment, the Curse of Frank Black moment....and many many more!

Guest Sanitarium

I like The Time is Now moment. Frank's basically at the end of his rope having nearly lost it all. Grey hair, fade to black.

Guest Frank L.
I like The Time is Now moment. Frank's basically at the end of his rope having nearly lost it all. Grey hair, fade to black.

Same here. This is the moment that did the most for me out of the choices. After the ending of "The Time Is Now" I was unable to move for a few minutes and just stared at my television, which I already switched off.