Worth The $$

Rate this topic

Ok my MillenniuM friends....heres the question layed bare before you..

I saw the Harsh Realm box set the other day when i went to pick up the first season of Lost..

Is it worth the price of admission?

I know nothing about the series, so i am going to trust you all on this one..if the answer is yes, then off to Best Buy i will go..

its your call...

The Forth Horseman

• Elders (Moderators)

Buy it! It's got Terry O'Quinn and Sarah-Jane Redmond - two good reasons to spend your cash. And I liked whathisname - the guy who played Pinocchio.

I liked most of the episodes, even though the virtual reality theme isn't really my cup of tea.

You could read the synopses, they might give you some idea of the show.

I only saw one or two eps before it was yanked.. as I remember it was good [ and Lance has a camo in it] I have only been waiting for the price to drop. Its a bit pricy considering there are so few eps.

ok.. found a new copy thru a vender listed with Amaon.com .. I have always had excellent service from those listed with Amazon... They have used ones as low as $16.99 and new ones for more [ got mine for $21.92]

Edited by Walkabout

Guest Frank L.

I'm convinced. Does anybody know where I can buy a region 2 copy without paying with a credit-card or something and get it shipped to Holland (cheap)?

It was never released in Holland...

I'm convinced. Does anybody know where I can buy a region 2 copy without paying with a credit-card or something and get it shipped to Holland (cheap)?

It was never released in Holland...

Thanks guys...i went out and bought the series. Have watched all the episodes and i found it definately worth the purchase..it was certainly a leap outside the box, what with the premise. Seeing O'Quinn, Lance, Sarah, and all the different bit characters, in particular one in the first episode which had Ben Fisher from Anamnesis. I really enjoyed the series...

The Fourth Horseman

I was so angry when i got to the last episode, it suck knowing that there wasnt another one and to know that I would never know what happens, I loved the show myslef and I think santiogo and pinochio are the real reasons for that, also i really think Lance did some of his best acting in his small role in the pilot, loved it.

-mm

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...