A Big-name Actor In X-files 2

Rate this topic

Guest Frank L.

Guest Frank L.

David Duchovny mentioned that Chris Carter and Frank Spotnitz were looking to cast a big-name actor for XF2. In 2004 there were rumours that Robin Williams would be that actor.

Who would you like to see in XF2, and in what role?

Robin Williams in the X-Files...........NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

How about Christopher Walken? I love him.

Thank you. My thoughts exactly. I mean, I LOVE Robin Williams...don't get me wrong, and he's a fabulous actor, but he's a star all by himself, and it would NOT work with an X Files movie.

Christoper Walken.....isn't that the guy from The Dead Zone? Now, he'd be a GREAT choice! Talented actor, but not a total superstar yet. Oh, wait.....I'm thinking of the guy off the tv version of The Dead Zone. Now HE would be perfect! Not too sure about Walken.

Chris Walken has been playing weirdos for 20 years.. he can be very creepy.. Anthony Michael Hall is a good actor but not creepy if they are looking for a bad guy. If they want another agent whos good then AMH would do fine.

Yeah....that's what I was thinking of....another agent. Hey...how about have AMH as an agent, working with Frank, and have Walken be the bad guy?! That'd be kinda funny, huh?

Guest Frank L.

What about Edward Norton/Ethan Hawke/Kevin Spacey (choose one) as an absolutely insane psychopath? With some unexplained stuff going on ofcourse :oneeyedwinK

Guest chrisnu

Edward Norton and Ethan Hawke would be fitting. I think that Kevin Spacey shouldn't be considered, for obvious reasons to Millennium fans!

Yeah....that's what I was thinking of....another agent. Hey...how about have AMH as an agent, working with Frank, and have Walken be the bad guy?! That'd be kinda funny, huh?

That would indeed require a drool towel [AMH & LH] and leaving the lights on [CW] :yes: