Email Id's

Rate this topic

heres one for you guys...in the episode TEOTWAWKI - when Hollis is checking the murdered son's computer for messages, i found the following...

now if you notice the episode is Written by Chris Carter and Frank Spotnitz, and directed by Thomas J. Wright..

in the sender field this is what i found upon freezing the screen:

Frank_S@pinkchaos.net

ThomasW@westmedia.net

ChrisC@frostbite.net

and last but not least, a reference to Chip Johanssen

ChipJ@frostbite.net

i am sure there are others about in different episodes, but this is the first one i have actually found. The veiled references seemed to be fairly recurring in the 1st and 2nd season, but it appears that they have lessened quite a bit in Season3...

anyway, just thought you would enjoy this...

The Fourth Horseman...

• Elders (Moderators)

Well spotted Fourth Horseman! I love the ISPs they've chosen - what kind of creative mind can come up with "pinkchaos" and "frostbite"? I would love to have been a fly on the wall when they were thinking up those names. :bigsmile:

A fine catch! :cool-big:
SoutherCelt - i took you up on the idea of just emailing one of the addresses...i just put "test" in the message area, because thats what it was, just a test to see if it was valid..

I have begun to worry a bit mate, its been over 24 hours and it hasn't been bounced back as being a non-existent address. Usually, from my experiences, (and you can help me out here anytime Old Man), you will get a response within the first 4-6 hours if the address is not valid.

So somewhere out there amidst this great "cloud" they call the internet is the email i launched yesterday. Only God knows where it has landed... :eyes:

The Fourth Horseman

Guest SouthernCelt
SoutherCelt - i took you up on the idea of just emailing one of the addresses...i just put "test" in the message area, because thats what it was, just a test to see if it was valid..

I have begun to worry a bit mate, its been over 24 hours and it hasn't been bounced back as being a non-existent address. Usually, from my experiences, (and you can help me out here anytime Old Man), you will get a response within the first 4-6 hours if the address is not valid.

So somewhere out there amidst this great "cloud" they call the internet is the email i launched yesterday. Only God knows where it has landed... :eyes:

The Fourth Horseman

Verrrry interesting.