New Member Saying Hello

Guest casshern

Guest casshern

I'm so happy to find out there's still so many fans of the show out there! MillenniuM was the most influential show for me ever and it really helped to shape where I am now and what I'm doing in my life. It's really funny. I just purchsed the 3rd season and have really gotten back into the show again. I'm hoping I can be a productive member here and express my feelings on the show, it's concepts, direction etc. I'm excited to be participating here:) Thanks!

• Elders (Admins)

Welcome to This Is Who We Are!

Yes we are doing our best to make sure Millennium lives on and there are plenty of similar thoughts from fellow Members on how much they think the show influenced their lives, some amazingly.

Look forward to chatting with you around the forums!

Graham :ouro:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest chagrin
I'm so happy to find out there's still so many fans of the show out there! MillenniuM was the most influential show for me ever and it really helped to shape where I am now and what I'm doing in my life. It's really funny. I just purchsed the 3rd season and have really gotten back into the show again. I'm hoping I can be a productive member here and express my feelings on the show, it's concepts, direction etc. I'm excited to be participating here:) Thanks!

I too am new here, gives me a "warm fuzzy" to know others loved this show as much as I did, and in alot of cases, more!

a very warm welcome to you, hope you enjoy the site, the elders who run the site are top notch and keep this site running very smoothly, kudos to the old man and moderators, watch out for 4th horseman, he's a pesky kind of poster..lol, just kidding, everyone here remembers what a great show millennium was and always will be, look forward to reading your posts....Gunslinger