Hello All

Guest rev1l0

Just wanted to say hi to everyone on this site!

Its great to finially find and be a part of a site that is dedicated to such a great show, a show that I love and means a lot to me!

Whilst I have been at work over the last week or so I have been able to sit and watch all three seasons (work is very quiet at the moment!) and each episode really gets me thinking and feeling in a way I have never experienced with any other show before. So I thought I should find somewhere where I can express these views with like minded people, so here I am!

I am really looking forward to talking to as many people as possible and hopefully making a positive contribution to this great site!

:ouro:

• Elders (Admins)

A hearty welcome to This Is Who We Are!

I can only dream of getting around to watching all 3 seasons back to back again soon so I'm insanely envious!

Your surrounded by like minded fellow fans of the series, some of which are really knowledgeble about the show so who know what you may discover!

Graham :ouro:

Welcome to the coolest , most interesting site in cyberspace. The folks here are fantastic and will make you feel right at home so don't be shy. I myself have just passed my 1st. year anniverser and spend more time here than anywhere. Drama, humor, information.. this site has it all. see ya around. :jumping:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest chagrin
Welcome to the coolest , most interesting site in cyberspace. The folks here are fantastic and will make you feel right at home so don't be shy. I myself have just passed my 1st. year anniverser and spend more time here than anywhere. Drama, humor, information.. this site has it all. see ya around. :jumping:

Is it okay for a fellow n00b to say, "welcome!"?

Gotta watch The Curse Of Frank Black this weekend!