Serial Killer Weapon Of Choice!

Imagine you are a serial killer!  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Elders (Admins)

Imagine you are a serial or spree killer! Name your prefered weapon of dispatching your victims or method of murder!

:axe-256x256: :Jason: :bat-256x256: :voodoo-256x256:

scream GIF Jason Voorhees GIF by memecandy

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • Need help? For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

• Elders (Admins)

I've gone for voodoo/occult - partly because I'd like to be mysterious and powerful and wear a black frock and occult jewellery, but I suspect it's mainly because it's the least messy so no laundry problems!

• HaHa! 1

Libby

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape." Terry Pratchett

Guest Frank L.

I've chose 'nail gunned'. It's something else, isn't it? Plus it seems like a cool thing do, to fire nails at somebody you hate. :devil:

I've chose 'nail gunned'. It's something else, isn't it? Plus it seems like a cool thing do, to fire nails at somebody you hate. :devil:

Wow Old Man..too much work and no play? I dont think you left anything out. The only question is how did you know there were so many paths? LOL...woodchipper would be my first choice...you want something that will completely anihilate your enemy, so there is nothing left to remember...

:guillotine:

• HaHa! 1
  • Saddened 1

"And behold, a pale horse, and he who sat on it, his name was Death. Hades followed with him. Authority over one fourth of the earth, to kill with the sword, with famine, with death, and by the wild animals of the earth was given to him." REV 6:8

fourthhorsemananimatedsigna3rr.gif

Thats quite a list.. so many choices.. I just had to go with meat cleaver.. for that up close and personal demise. :clapping: besides lots of whacking is great exersise. :jumping:

• HaHa! 1
  • Bewildered 1

you can pick your friends... you can pick your nose .... but you can NEVER pick your friend's nose !!

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT!

Guest chrisnu

The choice of wood chipper reminds me of a very popular movie. I'm wondering if that's where you found your inspiration, Fourth Horseman. :bigsmile:

I chose the scythe myself. :fool:

Guest SouthernCelt

I had to go with machete although my choice of that type of cutting device would be a saber or broadsword (but they weren't on the list). :down:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines