Millennium Character

Rate this topic

Guest rev1l0

Hello all!

If you were given the opportunity to appear in an episode of Millennium what type of role would you like to play??

Perhaps a leading role along side Frank, a member of the group, an evil killer or perhaps just a small part as an extra with a few lines to name but a few suggestions!!

I have been thinking about this for a while now and can't seem to make up my mind at the moment but will post something a bit later on!

Appologies if a topic like this has been done before I am just finding my feet here!

Oli

:ouro:

Guest ModernDayMoriarty

I would quite fancy being one of the 'Old Guard' Millennium Group members, like the old woman from 'Matryoshka'. The kind who believe in the Group's purpose but lament its new direction. The chance to try and win Frank back and patch things up with Peter - perfect.

Guest Frank L.

I'd like to play a new Bob Bletcher-type character. A close friend of Frank, in who he confides. A sort of Lone Gunman, but more serious. A nice mixture of Bletch, Mike Atkins and Lara Means. :fool:

Oh....cool topic idea, rev! If there was a similar discussion, I think it was a long time ago....and there are many new members who haven't had a chance to participate.

Hmmm..... Creating a caracter....

Well, as I always like the kind of double agent angle, I think it'd be cool to play a member of the group that's on Frank's side. It was just hard to believe that, when it all came down to it, the only ones left in the group who were trustworthy, sane people were Frank, Laura, and The Old Man. I'd want to play someone in the group, who had connections within the group, and could help Frank when they seemed to turn on him.

...OK, well, I thought this was about creating a NEW character...but, if we're picking ones already in the show.........

As much as part of me would LOVE to be in Catherine's shoes...( :w00t: ) I guess then I'd prefer Laura. She's closer to who I am, in reality, and I enjoyed her interaction with Frank immensely.

Guest Frank L.
...OK, well, I thought this was about creating a NEW character...but, if we're picking ones already in the show.........

Well, then there's no question about it. Then I'm Frank Black. (I'm already practising in front of the mirror with a very low and gravelly voice: "who is in my house?!" and "soylent green is people".