Abyss Suggestions.

Rate this topic

:ouro:

Brian,

I know that for 'Quotable' You're using not only Millennium quotes, but still, is it possible that You could put up Archives for all the old quotes that have been on Your site?

I hope many other Millennium fans would enjoy that idea too.

Regards,

Steven V.

:ouro:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Dixon

Steven,

Thanks for letting me know of your interest in seeing a quotable archive.  I've had this request in the past, I just haven't implamented it yet.  It's certainly something I'll consider putting together for the site soon.  Rest assured that once it is created a notice will be posted in the Abyss news column.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Polaroid Stalker

Brian,

I've noticed that some of the best episodes of "MillenniuM" have not been put in full transcript form ("The Beginning and the End," "The Curse of Frank Black," and "The Mikado" come to mind)! I've talked with Libby, who is painstakingly typing these transcripts. If she finishes, would you post them up on your site? Or, would you or some other forum member transcribe the "missing" scripts and post them?

Regards,

The Polaroid Stalker :cool:

Guest Polaroid Stalker

Brian,

Here's a suggestion for your calendar. Why not post important dates for "MillenniuM," like Lance Henriksen's birthday (May 5)? Also, I could see a calendar devoted to the Polaroid Stalker...

The Stalker :cool:

Guest Cookyman

Brian,

Any idea when sci fi uk will repeat season 3?

I have every episode on tape now apart from the first 6 from season 3.

I will be a happy camper when I have all episodes on tape, well until or if 20th century fox ever pull their finger out and release millenium on dvd (I can dream can't I?)

Cheers

Cooky

:angel:

Guest Dixon

Apologies for the lag in my response time.

Efforts are, indeed, underway to fill in the missing gaps in the Abyss' library of full episode transcripts.  I've been talking with Libby and we're working together to complete transcripts for some of the remaining episodes.  Rest assured that these transcripts will be added to the Abyss episode guide as soon as possible.  Keep an eye on the site.  Notice will be posted in the news column as soon as any new materials are added.

Thanks for the suggestions regarding the calendar.  I'll have to come up with an image dedicated to the mysterious Polaroid Stalker, and think about highlighting some of the more important days.

Sci-Fi UK is doing some bizarre and unfortunate things with the series on their schedule.  I've posted a news brief regarding the situation at the Abyss today.  Apparently, they will continue to air the series in order, albeit in a poor timeslot that fluctuates rampantly.  My guess is that season three will begin screening this summer, in June or July, during the late Sunday night timeslot.  Keep your eye on the Abyss airdates section as it's sure to be updated appropriately.

Thanks for all the comments.

• 3 weeks later...

Any idea when sci fi uk will repeat season 3?

I e-mailed Sci-Fi UK recently after hearing that the Tuesday 9pm slot was to be lost and asked about their previous claim that they would air the entire run in order. The response was swift, but sadly indicated that they had no such intentions for the forseeable future. Whether this means Season Three will materialise at the end of Season Two's current run I am not certain, but registering your interest by dropping them an e-mail can't do any harm...

:angel:

Sci-Fi UK is doing some bizarre and unfortunate things with the series on their schedule.

I've just been perusing the Sci-Fi UK schedules and happened across an entry for the end of June. It seems that after taking a fortnight's break following the tumultuous events of The Time Is Now, the channel is going right back to the start with the first two episodes of the first season airing back to back, either side of midnight, on June 29th.