My Introduction

Guest chagrin

Guest chagrin

Good day,

I have visited this site a few times over the past 1.5 years now. I decided not to join because I would get all excited about the show but I couldn't watch it (lost all of my video tapes) that is until last year when I bought Season One on DVD. Laziness prevented me from joining up until now.

I live in Orlando, Florida - by way of Michigan, Colorado and Louisiana. Millenium is by far my favorite show ever. I began by watching season 1, episode 2 and never looked back. I cannot wait to join in the discussions and then checking out the Millenium Apocalypse.

I was so nervous when I signed up I couldn't think of my 5 fav episodes. After thinking about it more deeply, I can't single out 5 - so I am going to have to delete the ones I have listed.

Just bought Season 2 yesterday and can't wait to get Season 3, next week probably.

Thanks for having this site, I was so thrilled when I saw it the first time.

Cheers dudes, and ladies too!

• Elders (Moderators)

Welcome, chagrin! Glad you decided to jump in and join us at last. I guess you must have watched the show when it first aired - it'll be interesting to know how you like the show now you've got the luxury of the DVDs.

Don't worry about choosing your top 5 episodes - in fact, I cheated and didn't put anything in that box - and in any case, if I did put my top 5 episodes, I'd be changing my mind about those every few weeks. :rofl:

Good to have you aboard.

Guest chagrin
Welcome, chagrin! Glad you decided to jump in and join us at last. I guess you must have watched the show when it first aired - it'll be interesting to know how you like the show now you've got the luxury of the DVDs.

Don't worry about choosing your top 5 episodes - in fact, I cheated and didn't put anything in that box - and in any case, if I did put my top 5 episodes, I'd be changing my mind about those every few weeks. :rofl:

Good to have you aboard.

Thanks, yes, I should have clarified that. I began watching when it first aired on FOX, I thought to myself "this is going to be huge!"

Maybe it wasn't, "technically" TV friendly, but it made such an impression on me. Now I am introducing it to my new friends here in Florida.

• Elders (Moderators)
Maybe it wasn't, "technically" TV friendly, but it made such an impression on me. Now I am introducing it to my new friends here in Florida.

My daughter actually advised me not to watch it as she thought it would be too upsetting for her poor old Mother! :rofl: So I didn't get to see the show until quite some time after it initially aired in the States.

Hope your new friends enjoy the show as well.

My daughter actually advised me not to watch it as she thought it would be too upsetting for her poor old Mother! :rofl: So I didn't get to see the show until quite some time after it initially aired in the States.

Hope your new friends enjoy the show as well.

Greetings and salutations. Good to have you aboard...join in and get your feet wet. You will not find a board with more intelligent, kind, and caring people as TIWWA..looking forward to what you have to say...

Till the Last Change...Be Done..

The Fourth Horseman

Guest chagrin
Walkabout hit the nail on the head there! Welcome to the forefront of TIWWA!

Thanks dude, and everyone for the kind words. I have to admit, this is one busy site. As I read on in some of the topics I notice alot of what the show did for me. It seems to have been placed on TV at the "perfect" time in my life as well. I am going to enjoy this, and I feel like you are, for the most part, very very knowledgable people and not afraid to show your emotions, even ones that may "show weakness" no offense intendedn, I hope that cmae out the right way. Sharing, dreams and inner thoughts is very healthy.