PLEASE PEOPLE!:HOAX-MM-S1-BOXES

Rate this topic

.....TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN: for those who have read the review directly,or who have read it/heard about it via gra's link to the website,on his outstanding MDUK site, posting the review of the so called "OFFICIAL SEASON-1 BOX SET" : WE-(my wife and i)-are NOT the ones who produce this sh*t and then rip off people with it!!!  it may be well deserved but it's NOT well deserved towards "US".  i do not know if anyone here on TIWWA has emailed me thinkng we are the con-artists,as a few,err, slight problems concerning myself have kept me from being able to cross check all the,thankfully,many many email addresses here at TIWWA. but if so PLEASE do yourself and us a favor by going to ebay and checking our feedback for our MM-DVD-auctions by searching under username: se7enand1 .-(and we don't charge $49.99 for a "2-episode-missing-season-1",or ANY season for that matter,we charge "more" than double that price and unless the costs of EVERY facet of putting together these sets pluments we'll likely NEVER charge $49.99 for a season.)   you could also simply email privately for an extensive list of people who would be more than happy to vouch for our work and dedication and,we beleive,total honesty about what we offer. hell,GRA and SCOTT are certainly 2-people who know we are NOT "MR. HONG KONG",as we unaffectionately call this putz.

.....so,while i would and have flammed people who have ripped myself and others off in the past PLEASE just take a few minutes of your time to get your facts straight before making accusations and calling us every foul name known to mankind!  :angryred: and after this post if there is anyone now,or in the future here on TIWWA who still think "we are they" then have the stones to say so publicly....RIGHT HERE!      

...though a few do not agree with what we do we are PROUD AS HELL of what we do and certianly do not feel the need to actively decieve and shaft people. as one not-educated on the facts-emailer put it-"....now i know why you have to keep reducing your price on ebay!"        Well,like MR.HONG KONG we have indeed lowered our prices many times but this was due to the ever cheapening costs of blank DVD-r and the "slightly" cheaper printing costs from switching to a local print shop. NOT because of anything else. there is not ONE neg.feedback on ebay for our MM-auctions. not one. zip. zero. zilch. nada. HONEST. :cry:  we lower our prices,when we can, from time to time to help pass the savings onto our present/future customers NOT because we are desperate schemers-(SP?)!!!   most of the time we have enough orders,whether full-run/season or whatever to keep us occupied,and during the hollidays? well,lets say we're lucky to have time to sleep without a million floating images of frank's hideous visage-(no offense lance :~) streaming beneath our eye-lids! :O              

~so once again,if any present or future members should happen to think we are the S1-hoaxers i assure you again that we are NOT. and at least 3 of our founding father's here at TIWWA can attest to that.  i only decided to post this here and now because these emails keep on coming and i am,i think understandably,getting VERY tired of constantly having to defend myself and our work,which we are very proud of,for someone else's shitty work and dealings.

~thank you for your time,

PEACE!,

se7en :ouro:

Guest Second Coming
I find it odd that people would get you confused with the hong kong guy and have your e-mail address to harass you about it. Very strange. Why don't they just e-mail mr. hong kong?

....EXCACTLY MY POINT: do 3-seconds of looking into it on ebay,if they read the review at it's origin,and these wankers,er people,would see the reality of the situation. at least i THINK they would. from the very first email,to the last one i got i could never fathom how we could EVER be confused. his email address is NOTHING like mine,his feedback is certainly nothing like mine and,not that i'm the peak of morality here :angel: ,but our morals are not very similar either. my guess: knee-jerk reaction(s) from pissed off(?) or insulted(?) fans. errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :angry:  knowing my luck none who emailed me about this is even a member here. and on top of that i just got suspended from ebay due to retaliation from an ex-seller i helped get kicked off for ripping myself and countless others off. another long-pointless story.                            

~se7en :ouro:

Guest Second Coming
ya know I just had a thought. You ripped the mr hong kong guy in your auctions. something like "we are not the bone heads selling season 1 dvds" I wonder if mr. hong kong is somehow behind it. Like giving these people your e-mail address??? I dunno but that seems pretty odd that there would be that many stupid people, that would get you two confused. But then again the amout of stupid people never seems to amaze me.