Episode Three

Rate this topic

I finally got to view this episode tonight thanks to my buddy taping it for me while i was gone last week. I liked it, pretty cool story but it reminded me of a MM epiosde Sound of Snow in which people died from what they feared most. Pretty good visuals. I am just afraid that this series will get the axe soon. I give this epi a B

I hate to say it but I think you are wright Joe. :cry:

The original had a flair that's missing here. Don't get me wrong I like it but it's not even close to the original series...

Just my thoughts....

Ps... How's your new arrival? I have missed or not seen any updates..

Guest Kolchak
I finally got to view this episode tonight thanks to my buddy taping it for me while i was gone last week. I liked it, pretty cool story but it reminded me of a MM epiosde Sound of Snow in which people died from what they feared most. Pretty good visuals. I am just afraid that this series will get the axe soon. I give this epi a B

Probably my least favorite episode so far. I thought episode 2 was much better. Although, I thought the dialogue was a little better in episode three, especially the scenes involving the Tony V character. The plot just didn't do as much for me as the first 2 episodes.