My Sons First Episodes

Rate this topic

When he woke up from his nap, i put him in his play pen. I then decided to put in Season Three to watch Sound of Snow, since Fourthhorseman had a intresting thread on it. Well he put down his toy and was watching it. I think it was probably because of Jordan. We then watched Borrow Time and Collateral Damage with Thomas Wright commentary. What a nice afternoon time killer. By the way, i did see the weird change of scenary in Sound of SNow

When he woke up from his nap, i put him in his play pen. I then decided to put in Season Three to watch Sound of Snow, since Fourthhorseman had a intresting thread on it. Well he put down his toy and was watching it. I think it was probably because of Jordan. We then watched Borrow Time and Collateral Damage with Thomas Wright commentary. What a nice afternoon time killer. By the way, i did see the weird change of scenary in Sound of SNow
Alright Joe :clapping::kickin: ...never to early to start them on a steady diet of MillenniuM...LOL :notworthy: ...I went back AGAIN and looked more closely at the background in question. Its cgi or blue-screened, for if you look very closely at Frank's profile while he is driving, its apparent its not shot in real time...obviously either just a mistake, Frank still under the influence of the tape, or whatever, its really not that big a deal...i am more interested in why the clock stops at 3:07 or 3:08 in Seven and One when Frank has his vision as Jordan tries to blow out the trick candles...

The Fourth Horseman..