Time Of The Season

Rate this topic

4th Horseman

Just putting it out here for everyone...since we are fast approaching Halloween and since MillenniuM at times can literally scare the bejesus out of us, why not take the time to share some real-life experiences you might have had with the supernatural. Shadow people, chupacabras, ghosts :ghost2: , EVPs, etc..you know, the stuff found on the Art Bell show on a nightly basis...have you ever heard the screams from hell? :ghostface: ...ever recorded whispers on a taperecorder that you left overnight in a graveyard? :eyes: ..ever seen a UFO? :alien2: For those in the northwest, ever seen Bigfoot?..ever had that feeling that something or someone was watching you?

Share it here, all in good fun of course :angel: ...that is until someone gets hurt.. :death:

The Fourth Horseman...

i will start first. One experience i had as a small child, i was in my parents bedrrom laying at the end of the bed. It was morning......i then saw what seem to be a ghost/spirit or maybe a fetch. It was a woman all in white floating down the hallway.......she didnt even look at me and just floated away. I dont remember being scared at all.

okay 4th, good thread, where do i start? here's one.

halloween night 2003, get a report of hearing female screaming at a address on the east side of our city.

2 man unit that night, we get about 2 houses away, kill the headlights, approach the house blacked out.....sure enough the screams sound very authentic...........i take front door, partner takes back, begin to knock on the door in a very authoritative way..lol, screams stop......can hear footsteps approaching....adrenaline rush.........door opens.....and.......... a very drunk gentleman in a gorilla mask......and nothing else but his birthday suit, well he was holding a large bottle of whiskey over his front area........turns out the "screams" we heard were actually screams of pleasure.......yep, just a couple celebrating halloween in their own way, whatever the hell way that may have been....if you like gorilla masks and such i guess, anyway, had a pretty good laugh over that one. got more if anyone wants me to post them. im not sure if these are as funny written as they were experienced but for what its worth...:)

Oh, boy. Where do I begin?

I think I'll be coming back here more than once.....

The house I'm in now....the one I grew up in.... has been occupied by "spirits" for as long as I can remember. We've seen glipses of light in strange places, smelled pipe smoke in strange places (& there was NO WAY anyone was around, smoking a pipe) listened to someone walking back and forth through a room, heard the sounds of slaves, singing in the woods behind the house, etc. (not all at once, of course! lol A little at a time.)

Then, speaking of Haloween...there was what happened LAST Halloween.

It was the first time I went to Terry's house. We got there the day on 10-30. The next evening, he was giving me the tour of the basement. We walked in. It was well-lit, open and not at all "spooky". Suddenly, as I walked through the room, I got the feeling I get when I "sense" a spirit. A tingeling in my chest.....like I had walked through a current of static electricity. I walked back to the place in the room where I felt it, and pointed to a place near the celing. "Who died here?" I asked Terry. He was surpirsed by the question. "Well, my grandfather built this house, and his rocking chair is directly above where you're pointing." :ghost2:

More another time... :ghost2::halloween1:

• Elders (Moderators)

What a great topic.. Maybe I'll be here more than once, too.

The first thing that came to mind was this scary feeling I sometimes have just before falling asleep. When it happens, I feel the horrifying presence of something utterly evil, hear some malicious people talking outside my bedroom and sometimes I feel like someone's standing right by my bed staring at me. :gehenna: All this with the fact that I can't move at all. The thing takes a couple of minutes, I guess, and then I fall into a normal sleep.

This really scared me at first and I thought I had lost my mind, until I read about the sleep paralysis, also known as the Old Hag Syndrome. :witch: Luckily it's not a serious condition and as far as I know now, it's pretty common.

More about the Old Hag here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_hag

Guest Frank L.

What a coincidence. I wanted to start a topic on experiences with the supernatural/paranormal, because yesterdaymorning something strange happened to me. This really happened, but I can't explain it. Maybe it was just something natural, but I don't think so.

I deliver the papers early in the morning. There's a farmhouse that I have to cycle to. There are no lampposts, or a lamp with a motion sensor etc. So it's total darkness. Suddenly there's a flash of light above me, and I can see it on the ground. A second later it's gone. It was pretty bright, like a flashlight, but there's nobody around at that hour. I'm not saying it was a UFO or anything, but it definately WAS very strange. I felt really weird afterwards.

I have posted this picture before. I took this while hiking a trail called "Hell's Hole". When I got home and downloaded the pictuer I saw a blue blur left of center. If you enlarge it you might make out two legs and feet in a tip-toe stance. The torso is a bit blurry. What really freaked me out is the two faces I see. One looking at me and the other looking over his shoulder.

I looked into the types of errors a digital camera can make, and what I found does not explain this image. I first thougth it might have to do with some water on my lense, since there had a been a hail storm during the hike. But I don't see how moisture would put two black shoes and blue pants in an area of aspen and pine trees.

I have posted this picture before. I took this while hiking a trail called "Hell's Hole". When I got home and downloaded the pictuer I saw a blue blur left of center. If you enlarge it you might make out two legs and feet in a tip-toe stance. The torso is a bit blurry. What really freaked me out is the two faces I see. One looking at me and the other looking over his shoulder.

I looked into the types of errors a digital camera can make, and what I found does not explain this image. I first thougth it might have to do with some water on my lense, since there had a been a hail storm during the hike. But I don't see how moisture would put two black shoes and blue pants in an area of aspen and pine trees.

That's scary as hell. I believe you when you say this is how the shot came out. But there's nothing in the rest of the photo that compares to the image - texture etc.

I see the two faces.

Are you aware of any history connected with the area, other than the name of the trail?

That's very eerie...I see only one leg though....then it's cut off and fades abruptly. I guess there's half a smiley face above the leg. Strange. Where out in the Rockies did you take this pic?