Panic Attack

Rate this topic

Turned it on and only saw Billy Grahmn. Is this everywhere? or just St.louis. Anyone taping it? I need that tape?! Someone help me! i am having withdrawls
Its on out here Joe...at nine...on channel 7...yum yum...i guess after the Cardinals lost in the NLCS, St Louis needs Billy Graham...oh and by the way, your in and out bumper stickers are on the way today...

Turned it on and only saw Billy Grahmn. Is this everywhere? or just St.louis. Anyone taping it? I need that tape?! Someone help me! i am having withdrawls
Joe...well, i just finished watching the newest episode of Night Stalker. I will say this, it does appear that those in charge are FINALLY getting the idea. This was by far the best yet. Not only was it spooky and graphic in some instances, but the lighting was done almost to perfection. The way the light would only illuminate a portion of the face, etc, reminded me a lot of MillenniuM.

Paul Dillon was indeed a major character in the episode. He did a wonderful job, he hasnt hardly aged a bit, still looks like the frenchman. As for Brittany Tiplady, as the opening credits were rolling by i was hoping to catch a glimpse of her name. Unfortunately, she did not appear in this episode, so i dont know where that information could have come from. BUT, as always, there was a nice surprise. If you remember the MillenniuM episode "In Arcadia Ego", there was a character name "Sonny", played by Mary-Pat Green. She has a very short and sweet cameo in this latest Night Stalker as Paul Dillon's neighbor.

As per your request, i have stayed true to the story line...however, for those who are curious about what the episode is about...scroll down a ways and i will tell you...Joe, you can stop reading here..

s

p

o

i

l

e

r

....think of Danielle Barbakow....

The Fourth Horseman...

(Edited by Libby to add in the spoiler tags)

BEER---> It may have been me that started the 'Tiplady' thing. But I could have sworn I saw her face in the previous week's ep for the upcoming show (this week's). Don't know, maybe it was just wishful thinking. I did notice in this week's credits Glen Morgan's name listed.

Yes, this week's ep was much better. Keep it up. Need another flashback of Darren McGaven.

BELCH