Someone Please Explain This To Me...

Rate this topic

Guest A Stranger

Guest chrisnu

I haven't the slightest idea. It's one of the worst stylstic choices on the show, in my opinion. It was hilarious, not frightening, and way over the top. (In fact, forget you even saw it!) The presence of evil was most effective with a human element.

Guest ZeusFaber

Valid comments, but at least it indicated to us that we were dealing with an alternate state of reality.

It may be hokey, but at least that explains the stylistic choice.

The thing is, with such wonderfully daring and experimental shows as those 1013 produced, once in a while one of those daring and experimental choices isn't going to come off. I think that's forgivable.

Guest ZeusFaber

It's from "Saturn Dreaming of Mercury".

Funny how something bad instantly gets linked with "Human Essence", illustrating how its online reputation often (and sometimes a little unfairly) preceeds it.

:rofl:

:clapping:

OMG! That has to be one of the funniest methods of posting I have seen here! Well, executed, Stranger! You just made my night!

Indeed! This Manifestation of Legion definitely gets my vote for the Greatest Blunder of Legion Portrayals in all of 1013 History! LOL!

Yes. That is very definitely one of the most ridiculous choices for a demon/Legion scene in all of MillenniuM! The only hope I see for it possibly being slightly redeamed from the BLEEP Pile of Worst BLANKIN' Depictions of Legion Ever, is that it might be a reference to a couple of cheezy horror film from the 1980s. I can't remember the names of the films, but each had a muppet looking demon dragging itself across the floor in pursuit of some poor terrifed soul.

Anyone shooting or participating in that scene must not have been able to keep a straight face! I would love to see the out takes from that one! LOL!

Guest A Stranger

:clapping:

OMG! That has to be one of the funniest methods of posting I have seen here! Well, executed, Stranger! You just made my night!

Thanks. I owe a lot to Chrisnu. I've been waiting awhile for good screen cap of that thing! I still don't get how the same show that created the Gehenna devil could possibly have came up with that. The Gehenna devil is frightening in an elemental way. This thing is just bizarre!

Guest chrisnu
Yes. That is very definitely one of the most ridiculous choices for a demon/Legion scene in all of MillenniuM! The only hope I see for it possibly being slightly redeamed from the BLEEP Pile of Worst BLANKIN' Depictions of Legion Ever, is that it might be a reference to a couple of cheezy horror film from the 1980s. I can't remember the names of the films, but each had a muppet looking demon dragging itself across the floor in pursuit of some poor terrifed soul.

Oh my goodness. It's the Fiji Mermaid from hell! :kickin::fool: