An Ancient Civilization We've Missed 'til Now?

Guest SouthernCelt

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:doh: indeed!

Funny though, as I have read about and participated in similar cases of archaeological sites/constructions that have been built over or ignored until fairly recently. It happens more often than not, and under the radar of the public and most of academia/professionals. But a Bosnian pyramid? Looks like a natural geologic formation...that MAY have been modified/occupied in the prehistoric past. The amatuer archaeologist here must be smoking something!

The comments for this blog were a trip too! :rofl:

"Yonaguni -- a sunken city off of the coast of Okinawa said to have been built before the last ice age.) Has many of the same features of Lovecraft's R'Lyeh in the Pacific."

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

joys are often the shadows cast by sorrows...

Yeah, the comments are great. The story is, too, but the comments take it to another level even.

My favorite: "Does anyone know the coordinates of this pyramid so I can see it on Google Earth?"

Reply: "Here are the coordinates for google earth: 18.18,43.99000000000002,0. Unfortunately, the region is not in high-res."

Seriously, don't people go outside anymore?

• 5 months later...
Guest SouthernCelt

This seems to be a new article on the preliminary findings from investigation of the pyramid. Seems to confirm this is a man-made structure not just a uniquely shaped hill.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines