Blood Relatives

Rate this topic

• Elders (Moderators)

Noticed this one in Blood Relatives when I watched the ep once again, this time with my sweetheart. (I’ve been introducing MM to him lately because he pretty much missed it when it was aired. I’m very happy to tell you that he loves the show! But what else would you expect from a movie enthusiast and a huge Lance Henriksen fan?)

Ok, to the point already. Just before Frank, Bletch and the others rush into the Diebstahl Group Home (scene 7 on DVD) where James Dickerson lives, you can see a sign on the hallway wall containing the names of the inhabitants. (You can also see the names in the episode transcript here on board.) Two of them appear in the end credits, too:

Gerlund

Erik Gerlund, set decorator

Wrinch M

Mike Wrinch, one of the camera operators

Erik Gerlund’s name appears in another S1 episode, too, namely The Wild and the Innocent, there in Maddie Haskell’s high school yearbook (scene 7).

Btw, the name Diebstahl Group Home.. Please correct me if I’m wrong, but is Diebstahl a German word for theft or stealing? If so, someone might say it’s a bit.… umm… dark to use it as a name for a parolee group home..

Love,

dbsd

Noticed this one in Blood Relatives when I watched the ep once again, this time with my sweetheart. (I've been introducing MM to him lately because he pretty much missed it when it was aired. I'm very happy to tell you that he loves the show! But what else would you expect from a movie enthusiast and a huge Lance Henriksen fan?)

Ok, to the point already. Just before Frank, Bletch and the others rush into the Diebstahl Group Home (scene 7 on DVD) where James Dickerson lives, you can see a sign on the hallway wall containing the names of the inhabitants. (You can also see the names in the episode transcript here on board.) Two of them appear in the end credits, too:

Gerlund

Erik Gerlund, set decorator

Wrinch M

Mike Wrinch, one of the camera operators

Erik Gerlund's name appears in another S1 episode, too, namely The Wild and the Innocent, there in Maddie Haskell's high school yearbook (scene 7).

Btw, the name Diebstahl Group Home.. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but is Diebstahl a German word for theft or stealing? If so, someone might say it's a bit.… umm… dark to use it as a name for a parolee group home..

Love,

dbsd

DBSD - gootun catchun - (german for good catch, well, really it isnt, but it sounds nice)...i found that 1013 seemed to enjoy putting little things like this heavily into season 1, less in S2, and they are almost non-existent in S3...again, good eyes..

The Fourth Horseman