The Curse Of Frank Black

Rate this topic

Guest zombieromero

Guest zombieromero

Just wondering what time everyone is going to watch "the Curse of Frank Black"?

I think a good time would be around 11:00 PM as its late enough to gain the full effect of a Millennium episode, it still counts as watching it on Halloween as it is before midnight and it also ensures that you won't be interrupted by any trick or treater's knocking at your door.

pic207bl.jpg

:ouro::pumpkin4:

About 8:00 PM EST - with my 12 yr old son, who has taken quite a liking to Frank Black.

Then.....its STEELER TIME!!!!

Fisbin LL&P.

Guest betweenthelines
Maybe around the same time. I plan a double-bill with "...Thirteen Years Later" too.

Heh, I'm going to watch '...Thirteen Years Later' as well (since that happens to be where I currently am in terms of Season 3 viewing). I might watch 'The Curse of Frank Black' also...

Guest zombieromero

Yeah I'm going to have a double bill with "The Curse Of Frank Black" and "...Thirteen Years Later" forgot to mention in my earlier post that I was going to be watching both of them.

I got my Coke (Drink, lol!), popcorn, and some left over sweets from the stuff I got for the trick or treater's. I also have the day off work tomorrow so I think a Millennium or horror movie marrathon is on the cards.

Yeah I'm going to have a double bill with "The Curse Of Frank Black" and "...Thirteen Years Later" forgot to mention in my earlier post that I was going to be watching both of them.

I got my Coke (Drink, lol!), popcorn, and some left over sweets from the stuff I got for the trick or treater's. I also have the day off work tomorrow so I think a Millennium or horror movie marrathon is on the cards.

ZR...i fully intend to sick Lucy Butler on you tonite as you sleep for having tomorrow off work. As we speak, it is 6:10 PST, my kids and wife are out and about gathering sweets, dressed as The Predator, my wife that is, not the kids..LOL :hiya: So, I have just sat down with a cold one, some left over candy, and am in the first minutes of "The Curse of Frank Black"....some things are timeless..have a good Halloween everyone...

The Fourth Horseman..