"nostalgia" Screen Captures Up

Rate this topic

Guest chrisnu

Guest chrisnu

Screen captures from "Nostalgia" are now up; the shots turned out well, and I hope you enjoy them. Here's the website address to access them:

https://www.chrisnu.com/millennium/

They can also be accessed at:

https://www.lagrandepeste.com

There are VERY graphic images from this episode. Be forewarned.

I'll leave you with this:

Screenshot014.jpg

"Guess who you were under the influence of, eh, Pa Black?"

Screenshot015.jpg

"You shot me right down! Bang bang bang bang! Haw haw haw haw!"

Screenshot037.jpg

"I'm interested in a demonstration of your newly-learned jumping skills. I've been told that you have studied under a Mario master."

Screenshot038.jpg

"Well, um, I have learned a few neat tricks, that uh, I could show you how to do. Demonstrate them for you, maybe."

Screenshot063.jpg

"You don't get to eat the Peach, Toad. You'll miss the bottomless pit if you handle your character effectively."

Screenshot066.jpg

"I'll take the next Warp, and be on my way. There are other goals to be pursued."

Screenshot153.jpg

"While the skills I have gleaned from your bastion of experience have seasoned my art, my own dexterity is sufficient for these situations. Regardless, I am flattered by your attempt to ride out and see things to be mutually productive."

Screenshot150.jpg

"Your resilience and autonomy in your game-playing surprises me. Taper the expediency of your efforts with the endurance which shall by honed by my tutelage, and a master you shall become. Like me."