Fallen

• Elders (Admins)

Has anyone seen Fallen featuring Denzil Washington? I think its a marvellous film with gorgeous cinematography. Very dark and imposing, no gore and brilliantly thought out from start to end. My Millenniumistic choice of the month.

"Time, is on my side, yes it is..."

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • Need help? For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Frank L.

Very haunting movie. Azazel is everywhere! I'm not sure why they used Azazel and not some other demon, though... But still it's a great film.

• Elders (Moderators)

It's an excellent movie, one of my favorites. It combines the horrors of supernatural origin and everyday life in a most thrilling way. Great script, great actors... I'd say it's a masterpiece.

• Elders (Admins)

I love watching this on cold rainy afternoons! Glad someone else appreciates this film!

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

Sounds like an interesting film and I have yet to see a bad movie with Denzel in it :kickin: . It goes on my list and hopefully will pop up on Showtime or another movie channel. :ouro:

you can pick your friends... you can pick your nose .... but you can NEVER pick your friend's nose !!

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT!

• Elders (Admins)

Trust me Walkabout! Its a damn fine Millenniumistic movie!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines