The Yellow House

Rate this topic

This is beginning to sound too physilogical to me. To me good and evil is very simple math. Things that happen to us is a response to it all. Being a christian myself, there where times in which i felt being pulled or influenced into a wrong direction. Like i have said before He (Legion) will try and tear families or people apart if they are a threat to him. I do believe Earth is his Dominon even though God created it. My dad once told me to always keep a open mind, get to know your opponents weakness and develop your strengths.

This is beginning to sound too physilogical to me. To me good and evil is very simple math. Things that happen to us is a response to it all. Being a christian myself, there where times in which i felt being pulled or influenced into a wrong direction. Like i have said before He (Legion) will try and tear families or people apart if they are a threat to him. I do believe Earth is his Dominon even though God created it. My dad once told me to always keep a open mind, get to know your opponents weakness and develop your strengths.
Joe my friend, as Vain says, its just banter between ideas, thats all. We aren't trying to put one face to evil, any attempt to compartmentalize it will only lead to frustration. As i stated in my previous post, when you get the chance, go back and watch Seven and One, the scene between Father Yeager and Emma. I find that particular sequence to be of a near perfect dissertation on the structure and intent of "evil....here are the quotes from Father Yeager...

"How can we know if there is such a thing as evil"?

"We take it on faith, as we accept God"

"But if we fear it, do we not misplace our faith"?

"Evil dwells where fear lives"

"In a heart without fear, evil can find no purchase"

"God, love, goodness, those things reside in our connections with other people, those ties must be strong or evil takes root."

"It is those who feel the strongest, that evil wants most"

pretty much sums it up, at least for me...what do you think?

The Fourth Horseman...