What Lance In A Video Game?

Rate this topic

Guest chrisnu

I definitely recognize Brad Dourif and John Getz. 1013 fans will recognize Dourif from the X-Files episode "Beyond the Sea"; he's also been in films such as One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest and Blue Velvet. John Getz was a main character in the Coen brothers debut feature film, Blood Simple. Thomas Jane I recognize from starring roles in the films Stander and The Punisher. Kris Kristofferson is a music star, and also starred in a 1989 film titled Millennium! Ron Perlman is as prolific an actor as Lance is, and recently starred in the film Hellboy.

• 1 month later...
I definitely recognize Brad Dourif and John Getz. 1013 fans will recognize Dourif from the X-Files episode "Beyond the Sea"; he's also been in films such as One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest and Blue Velvet. John Getz was a main character in the Coen brothers debut feature film, Blood Simple. Thomas Jane I recognize from starring roles in the films Stander and The Punisher. Kris Kristofferson is a music star, and also starred in a 1989 film titled Millennium! Ron Perlman is as prolific an actor as Lance is, and recently starred in the film Hellboy.

erm...and the millennium episode that he's in?

Guest SouthernCelt

If you're asking about Kristofferson, it wasn't a Millennium episode, it was an unrelated movie with that name.

Synopsis:

An investigator seeking the cause of an airline disaster discovers the involvement of an organisation of time travellers from a future Earth irreparably polluted who seek to rejuvenate the human race from those about to die in the past. Based on a novel by John Varley.

Read everything on this here: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097883/

Guest zombieromero

I recently played GUN and was instantly filled with joy when I heard Lance's voice in the opening cutscene before the main menu. Lance plays a bad guy in the game who only has one eye, he is bald and fat, however the voice suits him perfectly. He even cuts some poor guys ear off near the start of the game!

Its not the best game, but if you like Lance, westerns and a change from all the GTA clones out there then its worth a look. Wow, I sound like Dominic Diamond! Lol!

• 3 months later...
Guest Mr Noir

This game "GUN" is just excellent! I heard about it cause Lance gave Thomas Magruder his voice. Then I saw it's a western game, so I HAD to have it!

Now I bought the game and ist absolutely cool! Not only cause of Lance' voice... but I love the scenes with Magruder and Lance' voice. :notworthy:

BTW: Here's the lonk to the website of the game:

https://www.gunthegame.com/

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___

Forgive me for taking SO long to put in an answer for you; Brad Dourif is in the First Seaon Episode: "Force Majeure". It's one of my very favorites! :oneeyedwinK

Force Majuere