The Source

Rate this topic

After 2 weeks of no Night Stalker for me, i finally got rewarded. Tonights epi. was so far the best!

Who are these roving band of motorcyclists? Ghosts? Demons on wheels?

things seem to be evolving into exposing Kolchaks past........Perri appears to have feelings for Karl

i am very happy with the direction of this show now, i cant wait to see the DVD version of the series. This one is the first of two mythology epi's. What did you all think about tonights show

After 2 weeks of no Night Stalker for me, i finally got rewarded. Tonights epi. was so far the best!

Who are these roving band of motorcyclists? Ghosts? Demons on wheels?

things seem to be evolving into exposing Kolchaks past........Perri appears to have feelings for Karl

i am very happy with the direction of this show now, i cant wait to see the DVD version of the series. This one is the first of two mythology epi's. What did you all think about tonights show

You should have put this into a spoiler, because out here on the Left Coast, i havent seen it yet..LOL...any relationship other than professional between Perri and Karl will be the death of the show in my opinion. The writers need to focus on Karl and not branch out trying to work a relationship into the equation. It will only serve to dilute the storyline...

The Fourth Horseman

Guest Frank L.
any relationship other than professional between Perri and Karl will be the death of the show in my opinion.

I agree. They should definately avoid it.

I agree. They should definately avoid it.
Joe...just finished watching the latest NS...not bad, but i still think the episode with Paul Dillon was better. What came to my mind almost immediately (since there were 4 motorcycle riders) is, could they be a reference to the four horsemen of the apocalpyse mentioned in the Bible? Just a thought..I do like Kolchak when he carries a degree of anger with him and i thought, as for the acting, this was one of the better episodes. I am really beginning to despise that agent who thinks Kolchak killed his wife..did you see the reference to Darin Morgan at the beginning of the show? There were still a few loose ends, like, i didnt quite get why we had to endure the tearful admission of love from the oriental shop owner to the vagabond with the cloth bracelet around his wrist. Whats with that?

The Fourth Horseman..