Found this on E-Bay

Rate this topic

Guest strich

• Elders (Admins)

That's a good discount! I looked for Band Of Brothers which i really want and they only do a NL and FRA version, however does come with English 5.1 Soundtrack. Also HM Customs will hit you with Duty if you spend more than £18. :cry:

Gra. :ouro:

Guest deecee
I've bought all 6 X-files seasons on DVD. All subtitles can be switched OFF. The sets do have the origial soundtrack. It really is value for money. Greetings from Belgium.  :hi-big:

.......i couldn't agree more deecee. they are an exceptional value and while they are not perfect they are damn close!

~se7en :ouro:

:Ouro_Large: I just wanted to chime in and AGAIN support Se7en&One's DVD-R progect!

:Owls_Ouro_Large: Toymall, you took the words right out of my mouth!  You can't go wrong with Lucky *7*&*1* :devil01:  :thumbsup_big:  :thumbsup_big:

~Raven Wolf :frank_black:

...........hmmmm,i sense that something may be arriving end of this week/early next,in georgia,no less(!)- to tide a certain female person over till the series is completely dubbed.............?.........hmmmmmmmmmmm :smily_tooth_big:

PEACE MISS RAVEN

~se7en  :ouro:

-(sory i have not emailed lately...things have been rather insane lately. i'll try too email thurs/night.-peace)

Guest PROVO_SIX

Ya, I'm in line for a much awaited response on the full set.

So far everyone has nothing to say but extremely positive things about se7en.

~SIX

:jumping:

.......i'll do my best to sort through all my email by tomorrow night. i'll try,anyway. if you want to p.m. me that might make it a little quicker these days(?)

~take care,

se7en :ouro:

Guest MSandt
I sent a check - God I hope it reaches you. I checked your address a million times before I gave it to that lady in the bank. :eyebrows_big: