Found this on E-Bay

Rate this topic

Guest strich

• Elders (Admins)

People,

A General Request:

Can you please contact Se7enand1 directly either through PM or E-Mail with queries regarding DVD's etc?

There are many times when personal messages are posted and this is not fair to either Se7enand1 as he may miss your posts/questions, neither is it fair to the original creators of topics where these type of posts may go off topic.

I don't want to see topics overtaken with posts about "Where are my DVD's?" or "He's not answering my e-mails".

Thanks,

The Old Man.

Guest MSandt
Let me say that if I hadn't seen people here talking about these things I wouldn't have gotten into these things.

Guest PROVO_SIX

Agreed,... that it does put him on the spot.  Apologies here...but it did help to know that he was bombarded with a back-log.  

In turn, folks on this forum are se7en's greatest advocates and promoters.  I would have no idea of the availability if it wasn't for the pervasiveness of threads spreading the gospel of the project's shear success.

:sorry-big:

>>SIX

...........no apology is needed provo. it "has" been somewhat overwhelming since gra's review came out a while back,and it does get a bit confusing trying to match the "board" username with either the person's real name or his/her email address.   ...with gra's support and encouragement i am going to be putting up a forum,that will be more than likely password protected,pertainging to the MM-DVD-R-PROJECT,and everything that it ecompasses.

...when a customer/potential customer or just someone who has a question,either emails me privately,or P.M.'s me i will answer his/her questions and then for people who may just wish to discuss,ask about updates,read about offers and possible future added content-(A.K.A. "extras")-i will issue that person a password for the new forum. the reason i am thinking of the password option is for the protection and privacy,no matter how little or how much,to myself and other members regarding the PROJECT.

....AND I'M STILL GONNA ANSWER YOUR P.M. PROVO,NO LATER THAN THURSDAY NIGHT!!! :eyebrows_big:

BTW: OUR PAYPAL IS: se7enand1@tiwwa.info

~buckets of peace,

se7en :ouro: