Brittany Tiplady Annoys the Dell Interns

Rate this topic

Guest Dixon

I know this is an old thread - but I do not believe that is BT in those Dell commercials...that girl is simply too old.

She is however in an H2 commercial (with "Who" music!!!) - instantly recognizable - and appears to have aged the in linear years rather than at warp...

live long & prosper.  

fisbin :alien:

Guest LauraKrycek
It is her.  I didn't see them until August, but it's definitely her.  If you see things that she was in, like "Door to Door" (the TV movie starring William H. Macy that was her last project), you know that it's her.  And it's not at warp -- she was born in January 1991, and it's been nearly five years since the show ended... so it's definitely not at warp, she's just a typical kid.

Have you seen the H2 commercial? IS that the same person?

They look 7 yrs apart in age!

Unless of course - I have never seen that particular Dell ad...  :thinking_big:

Guest LauraKrycek

Nope, I haven't seen this H2 commercial (and can't even claim to know what H2 is), but I do know that it is Brittany on the Dell commercials.  The most recent picture I can find of her is this one from the Child Starlets page, from "The Pledge".  I looked for ones from "Door to Door", but couldn't find any of her.

prtp10.jpg

So I can't plead to that not being her on the H2 commercial, but I can plead that it's her on the Dell one.

Also, apparently she's in a recently-released TV movie, "Double Bill" (aka "A Tale of Two Wives"), starring Peter Gallagher.  I have no idea when\what channel this came on, or even if it was aired in the US or Canada, so keep an eye out for more info.

Yes, that girl in the Dell ad did look famillair.    Does anyone else want to strangle those Dell interns (metaphorically speaking)or send Lucy Butler after them (because they do annoy me)?   I found it funny that the previous dell dude didn't even own a computer and got arrested for having Pot.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Guest LauraKrycek
Does anyone else want to strangle those Dell interns (metaphorically speaking)or send Lucy Butler after them (because they do annoy me)?   I found it funny that the previous dell dude didn't even own a computer and got arrested for having Pot.

Yes, the Dell commercials always annoy me.  But then again, so do most commercials.  It takes a really good commercial to make me not hate it.  And all I have heard about the Dell Dude dude was that he was gay, because it made a male friend of mine very very happy.  As if it meant he had a chance.  Whatever.

Guest LauraKrycek
I have a a station from Canada on the cable system and some of the Canada TV ads are great.

I don't remember really any specifics on commercials when I was in England (only got to watch TV a couple of times), but I do remember really enjoying some of them.  Maybe it's just American commercials that suck.

I don't remember really any specifics on commercials when I was in England (only got to watch TV a couple of times), but I do remember really enjoying some of them.  Maybe it's just American commercials that suck.

true.   Some US TV execs are idiots.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell