Brittany Tiplady Annoys the Dell Interns

Rate this topic

Guest Dixon

Guest WaveCrest
<font color='#000000'>Britany Tiplady was in The Pledge as well.  That was a bit of a disturbing film!</font>

She was only in one brief scene in a school's playground if I remember rightly. That to date is the most recent screen credit I've see Brittany Tiplady in. The last time I looked at her IMDb filmography she hadn't done much since The Pledge. I assumed she was concentrating on her studies.

I had wondered recently if there was a recent picture of Brittany Tiplady available to view on the web, to see how different she looks compared to when she was in Millennium, the X Files crossover and The Pledge.

Before coming in this folder, after doing a forum search for Brittany Tiplady threads, I scrolled down to the bottom of the folders page and saw under the Calendar banner that it's Brittany Tiplady's birthday in over three weeks time. It's hard to believe that she is that age when you best remember her as a 7-8 year old in Millennium. It's scary that the show finished 10 years ago next year.

EDIT: Just looked at the posts on page 2, including the one with the screencap of Brittany Tiplady's scene from The Pledge. It says under the Calendar page that she is 21 years old in over three weeks time. Unless I saw "in 21 days time" and she is actually 18 years old (on page 2 in a post it says she was born in 1991).

Edited by WaveCrest

• Elders (Admins)

LOL! No, the calendar event is marked for the 21st of January. It says, "Brittany Tiplady, Millennium's Jordan Black was born 21st January 1991 in Richmond, British Columbia, Canada.".

My God, she will be 18!

Guest WaveCrest

I was still confused after I came off the web last night Graham. That was confusing. LOL!

Blimey, 18 years old. I wish they would bring Millennium back for one season on cable (the episodes would be longer that way).

Guest Laurent.

Off-topic:

I was intrigued by the expression blimey (I think Eth used it before), so I checked the definition and found:

Blimey is a Cockney expletive known since the 19th century, short for Gorblimey, which is from God blind me.

(Then I had to check for Cockney: a native of the east end of London. )

I thought it was cool, "Gorblimey", maybe the Brits didn't know that either eh? I know there's a lot of expressions that I use and haven't the faintest idea as to where they come from.. sadly my culture is a lot less present on the web than yours.

/Off-topic

Guest WaveCrest
Off-topic:

I was intrigued by the expression blimey (I think Eth used it before), so I checked the definition and found:

Blimey is a Cockney expletive known since the 19th century, short for Gorblimey, which is from God blind me.

Off-topic:

I'm from the area of the Midlands known as the Black Country and have used the word 'blimey' for as long as I can remember. And I'm not a Cockney. Perhaps some words travel far.