When do you watch MM

Rate this topic

Guest &one

I was just wondering when or how often does everyone watch MM? My husband and I watch the full run once a year starting in April. We like to watch it together and enjoy the experiance together and talk about each ep as we are watching it and after we watch it.

Well, during the spring and summer of last year, I was watching all my favorites and ones I had not scene before as I receive each season from you and se7en.  Then, later in the year and beginning of this year, I was viewing some of episodes that I was recording for people (trades, etc).  So there really has been no exact pattern to it.  Before last year, I had been viewing it on and off at 1am on FX from late 1999 thru 2001.  That always seemed a fitting time to be watching MLM... at one in the morning... in the darkness of the night, etc...

In recent weeks, I haven't been watching much of it at all, save for the occassional comedy episodes and pilot to introduce MLM to my new girlfriend.  I always enjoy turning new people on to the show, who had never seen it, or been into it.

That's my MLMfanatic 2 cents.

Upbeat Vibes,

:hands3: Scott

Ps.  Seeing &one publicly posting at the board definitely puts me in a positive grove!

.....as my millennial-wife &one-(denise)-stated,we do indeed watch the full run starting in late april. the reason we wait till near may is that i've found that it takes apprx. 3-1/2-4-months to watch the full-run-(at a leisurely pace)- and starting late april takes us right through the dreaded "REPEAT SEASON" which runs from may through early sept. this will now make my 4th and denise's 3rd time partaking of this ritual,if you will   :wink: .

... it works out great for us as i just could not watch MM,aside from holiday eps,year round/out of order,etc. nor would i want to. doing it this way gives us something to look forward to during the ending months of winter and it's at the point now where the starting of the full run now reminds me of spring/summer weather and,if i may be corny a bit: the reawakening of nature.  

...i also find that limiting myself,or ourselves,to watching the full run ONLY once per year always,WITHOUT FAIL,leads to new and interesting revelations and connections,and in the case of some eps,a completely new take on it. in short,our yearly ritual keeps it as freash and vital as it should be.

~my 7+1 cents worth :D ,

se7en :ouro:

• Elders (Admins)

Well I was inspired by this and intend to watch them all again from the beginning on 1st April.

having received the full set, I worked my way through Season One and was ready for Season Two but just haven't had the time... I was watching 3-4 eps a day...

But at least I can lounge on my Sofa gazing at the warm beauty that is all 3 Seasons of Millennium on DVD sat in my DVD/CD Shelf next to the TV...

Oh Yeah...  :D

I, too, used to "experiance" Millennium (as opposed to watching it) at 1am when it was on FX. (AHHHH! THOSE WERE THE DAYS! :D ) Now, I try to ration out the few I have on tape & watch them on special occasions...like a fine wine! :bigsmile: When my beloved Prufrock sends me more tapes, I can induldge myself more often!  :gaba:

RavenWolf :ouro:

Guest sikazhel

I was also amongst the followers of the 1 AM show. I used to watch it religiously. I had actually owned the whole series until circumstances eliminated that treasure.

So now, I watch an ep a night out of the ones I have (since I got the new cable modem). Im working on getting the rest as we speak and it still rocks just as hard as it did back in the day.

I just watched Owls actually and Im awaiting a good copy of Roosters.

Tis the joy of the modern age..

Guest sikazhel
And I just watched In Arcadia Ego which is my favorite ep. ever. I think (in my opinion) it's Frank Black's finest moment.

Guest hannibalgt

The saturday is my MillenniuM Day, i watch 5 episodes in a row each sat...

I love to watch the entire seasons over and over again cause my natural language is the spanish, and each time i discover something new, that the time before i didnt understood...

The first time i saw the entire series thru Fox Latin America, with spanish subtitles...

I have always wanted to get into a regular habit of viewing them.  I always liked the idea that se7en &one practice, and this year I am going to adopt it, along with the others that have said they will.  I will be kind of neat if enough of us do this starting i April.  I would be like we were having our own little "MLM fan season" airing during the repeat season.  I look forward to beginning.  I will be make a nice repose from everthing the will be happening for me over the next few months.  I will be moving to a new apartment in April and getting settled in.  I will be probably getting an entirely new job and employer in April or May.  And Hannah will be going back home to UK in April.

So, a "MLM fan season" will be a welcomed distraction and recreation.

Thanks 7 and 1!

:hands3: Scott

I watch Millennium every-once-in-a-while.   Sometimes I watch a couple episodes late at night and sometiems a couple of episodes in the middle of the afternoon.  i should watch Owls and Roosters again (the next two season 2 episodes to watch again on my Millennium tapes).  have a better one.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

(who keeps wondering when FOX will set a release date for the first season DVD set)