Hate To Be Reporting This:

Rate this topic

Guest Frank L.

Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here we go again... Frank Spotnitz must be going crazy. And with a reason. This is the 5th(?) show he worked on that gets cancelled (XF, MM, Harsh Realm, Lone Gunmen and now NS). Am I forgetting anything? Anyway, I loved Night Stalker. And Frank, if you're reading this: DON'T GIVE UP. There are a lot of people who LOVE your shows. I hope the dvd's sell so well they wished they never cancelled this great show.

Guest Kolchak
https://www.biglight.com/blog/

this is from Spotnitzs blog.....i was such a fan of this project and grew to love it. Hopefully we will be seeing the rest of the episodes on DVD soon

I heard the news this morning. Needless to say, I am very disappointed. Rumor has it that the episode entitled "Sea" will be the last episode aired. I guess we will have to wait for the other unaired episodes on DVD as stated by Spotnitz himself.

I thought the show was gaining steam with each episode. They could have at least tried moving it to a better time slot. One season and done. An unfortunate thing in common with the original series. I will miss it.

i have now moved on to Criminal Minds :doh:
Hey Joe...i feel your pain. I dont think the problem lies directly upon the shoulders of Spotnitz, but more than likely with the no-name actors that were chosen to play very crucial roles which would make or break the series. I was quite disappointed with the pilot, but the past two episodes seem to have been closer to their origional intent. Still, you can have Carter, you can have Spotnitz, you can have T.J. Wright, and it does no good if their ideas aren't translated by those who are chosen to play leading roles.

Too bad, i was hoping it would last an entire series...oh well..

Trentblack - Lance Henriksen and Chris Carter have definately expressed more than a passing interest in continuing the saga of MillenniuM, most likely in movie form. I dont think you will convince anyone here to give up the hope of bringing MNM back. A pipe dream? I dont think so, and the fact that both main principles in the series WANT to make it happen, i think really keeps us going here.

here is the article from The MillenniuM Abyss website:

Henriksen Calls for Millennium Movie

Will Millennium ever make the move to the big screen? Lance Henriksen still hopes so, and he's continuing to push to see that it happens. The Sci-Fi Wire is reporting that during a recent interview the Millennium star spoke once more about bringing back Frank Black. "There's many reasons why I would be [interested]," Henriksen said. "I remember when we shot the pilot, I thought it was a movie. It took us a month to shoot the pilot, and it was great. It was a great experience. Doing a film you'd have more language. You wouldn't be straddled by the network censors, and it would be very interesting to get into more detail about certain things." Henriksen confirmed that he continues to contact series creator Chris Carter about the potential project. "We've broached the subject quite a few times. That's like offering somebody a tremendous amount of work. But he's smart. He could make it work." The recently released Millennium DVD collections may help to prove that the audience for such a film is still out there. Henriksen notes that the numbers behind those box sets might be the key to reviving the series. "I wonder if the sales of these will tell us how many people loved the show and whether or not the movie ought to be made," Henriksen commented. "I mean, [Frank Black] still is alive. Maybe it's a good thing there was no closure for Millennium because now, if we did a movie, it would be good closure for me." Millennium fans need only to purchase the series on DVD to voice their vote. Visit the Sci-Fi Wire to read more, including Henriksen's frank thoughts on The X-Files crossover.

Also, as selfosophy psycho states, 1013 Productions is firing up a new website...all good signs..

The fates will decide...

Till the Last Change...Be Done..

0100th Horseman..

• Elders (Moderators)
Also, as selfosophy psycho states, 1013 Productions is firing up a new website...all good signs..

I don't want to tread all over your hopes, but that's almost certainly not a legitimate site - probably just someone cybersquatting. See my reply in the Millennium Cast & Crew forum.

Apologies for the downbeatness. :cry:

Guest Kolchak
i have now moved on to Criminal Minds :doh:

I'm moving on to Supernatural. I've seen a few episodes and it's pretty entertaining. And on their network they can flounder for years even if nobody watches it.

I'm moving on to Supernatural. I've seen a few episodes and it's pretty entertaining. And on their network they can flounder for years even if nobody watches it.
Libby...you have crushed my hopes..LOL.. :cry:

Kolchak - I didnt know that Supernatural was still on...

what did everyone think of Revelations..i see it now as a DVD boxset...any opinions?

The Fourth Horseman..