Freefall Anyone?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bungee-jumping must be great from there, still I absolutely agree: How can anyone in their right mind do that to one of the most beautiful places in the world? It's a shame - and I'm sure it's gonna cost a whole lot of money to use the platform, let alone jump off it.

Bungee-jumping must be great from there, still I absolutely agree: How can anyone in their right mind do that to one of the most beautiful places in the world? It's a shame - and I'm sure it's gonna cost a whole lot of money to use the platform, let alone jump off it.
Noah, did you read the entire article? There are plans for a resort, restaurant, etc on the site. Its all in the name of tourism and the almighty $$$..

The Fourth Horseman..

p.s - shout out the gunslinger...i dont think they would allow the two of us on the damned thing at the same time..LOL...

"And behold, a pale horse, and he who sat on it, his name was Death. Hades followed with him. Authority over one fourth of the earth, to kill with the sword, with famine, with death, and by the wild animals of the earth was given to him." REV 6:8

fourthhorsemananimatedsigna3rr.gif

Noah, did you read the entire article? There are plans for a resort, restaurant, etc on the site. Its all in the name of tourism and the almighty $$$..

From an investor's perspective, it wouldn't make much sense without a resort, restaurant and what have you. The horrible thing is that there are probably enough people out there to pay horrendous amounts of money for this experience. Otherwise, I doubt anyone would care about that. This doesn't mean that I approve of it, but in a world where money runs everything, I suppose there's not much we can do about it. (I assume that no-one here could afford a counter-project or anything.) It's horrible, but I'm afraid it's true.

The Fourth Horseman..

p.s - shout out the gunslinger...i dont think they would allow the two of us on the damned thing at the same time..LOL...

LOL. good point 4th, my sister in law lives about in Kingman,AZ its supposed to be within an hour or so of the grand canyon, we are hoping to go out and visit some time next year, they are also 1 hr from las vegas and very close to the hoover dam, lots of cool sights to see, so maybe ill pay a visit to the new glass bridge.:)

"Have I run too far to get home?"

The Hoover Dam is awesome. If they still offer the tour of the inside its worth it . Even me who tends to be claustrophobic found it totally facinating!! :clapping:

you can pick your friends... you can pick your nose .... but you can NEVER pick your friend's nose !!

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT!

The Hoover Dam is awesome. If they still offer the tour of the inside its worth it . Even me who tends to be claustrophobic found it totally facinating!! :clapping:

awesome!!!! i am really looking forward to seeing it, my sister in law told us last time she was up here on vacation that a high speed pursuit in that area ended up with a guy wrecking his car out just before you get to the dam, he then ran out onto the dam and..................GERONIMO!!!!!!!, yep, took a header right off the top of the dam, talk about desperate to outrun the cops.....gezzzzzzzz.

awesome!!!! i am really looking forward to seeing it, my sister in law told us last time she was up here on vacation that a high speed pursuit in that area ended up with a guy wrecking his car out just before you get to the dam, he then ran out onto the dam and..................GERONIMO!!!!!!!, yep, took a header right off the top of the dam, talk about desperate to outrun the cops.....gezzzzzzzz.

WOW...a 'Peter Pan' just like in the 'Fugitive ' movie.. and that is one loooong drop off!! :eyes:

you can pick your friends... you can pick your nose .... but you can NEVER pick your friend's nose !!

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT!

WOW...a 'Peter Pan' just like in the 'Fugitive ' movie.. and that is one loooong drop off!! :eyes:

lol, i had forgotten about that scene in the fugitive.......geeezzzz, i cant imagine having the cahones to jump off the hoover dam, its not like you have much of a chance of surviving it or anything, that is a lonnnnnng way down.... :death:

lol, i had forgotten about that scene in the fugitive.......geeezzzz, i cant imagine having the cahones to jump off the hoover dam, its not like you have much of a chance of surviving it or anything, that is a lonnnnnng

way down.... :death:

Hey Slinger... stop changing your avatar :angry: ...man, I'm getting dizzy :hiya:

The Fourth Horseman

"And behold, a pale horse, and he who sat on it, his name was Death. Hades followed with him. Authority over one fourth of the earth, to kill with the sword, with famine, with death, and by the wild animals of the earth was given to him." REV 6:8

fourthhorsemananimatedsigna3rr.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines