Invasion

4th Horseman

anyone following the show on ABC right after Lost called "Invasion"?...

give me your thoughts on the show, i have seen a few episodes and find it mildly appealing..

The Fourth Horseman...

"And behold, a pale horse, and he who sat on it, his name was Death. Hades followed with him. Authority over one fourth of the earth, to kill with the sword, with famine, with death, and by the wild animals of the earth was given to him." REV 6:8

fourthhorsemananimatedsigna3rr.gif

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SouthernCelt

I've seen most of all the episodes. (I have it on every week but sometimes miss parts due to interruptions.) It reminds me a bit of X-Files at times, especially with respect to how some of the characters aren't what they seem.

Main plot elements don't develop as quickly as I would like. They must be trying to appeal to a wide audience age-wise since they tend to focus on the teen-agers quite a bit more than would seem necessary.

The actors do an adequate job for the range of emotion their characters have to demonstrate.

I find it hard to determine the time-line that the show is following. Some episodes seem to be simply continuation of events on a single day while others are clearly later by some number of days. Right now I can't tell how long it has been since the hurricane.

This is one of those shows that I watch as a preference in its time slot, but I won't fret if I have to miss one every now and then.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines