Sign in to follow this  
Guest &one

Maintaining your upbeatness

Guest &one

I would like everyone to know that I am a beginner at this subject.So I would like to know how does one maintain their upbeatness in this world?  ??? With all the down beat stuff going on in this world today what do you do to maintain your upbeatness?

I for one go to the movies [when ever there is anything playing there that interest me] I also like to listen to music [mostly Bon Jovi right now] There are a lot of his songs that help me stay upbeat. There is also MM which Dave and I will be starting some where around the end of April. That is something we like to look forward too together.Also I like to say Iv'e gotten to know someone else on the board [scott] who also helps with the upbeatness [when I can get through to him. Well that's my two cent on the matter as someone always tells me Don't be dark  

Remember This Is Who We Are   :ouro:          Denise

Hi Denise,

For me I take pleasure in relaxing in my home doing things that I find relaxing to take my mind off work.

We were fortunate to move somewhere very quiet and peacefull and when you're a shift worker this helps a great deal.

Regards,

Graham.

"Upbeat in Prestatyn." :ouro:

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.