Sign in to follow this  
The Old Man

Happy Birthday Raven Wolf!

:birthdayparty:

Happy Birthday Erin!

Have a wonderful Special Day!

Graham

XXX

Erin, my time here at TIWWA has been more than enriched by your friendship, courtesy, and care. When times for the Horseman were not going so well, you picked my spirits back up, and we have shared many funny and enlightening moments. For you, i can only wish for that most special of days. Warm youself in the light of love and affection that we have here for you at TIWWA..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY - :grouphug: :clapping::swingin:

Always -

Till the Last Change..Be Done..

The Fourth Horseman

A sincere and warm birthday wish for you Raven Wolf, im sure i speak for several members when i say i always look forward to seeing a new post from you, i hope this year has gone well for you and the next even better, enjoy your day :rock2:

:fool: Thanks, guys and gals! I must say, this has certainly been the best one yet, since I get to spend this one with my sweety! :kissing:

So far, Terry's made me breakfast in bed (that was a first for me!)..... He made a red velvet birthday cake last night.... (wow, can I bottle this guy? I know a lot of deserving women out there!) And gave me a gorgeous pair of black, suede boots that we're gonna have to exchange. They were hand made, so sizes may vairy, I guess. Tonight, we're going out....but I don't know where yet.

Details later..... NOT! heehee :tongue::wtf:

LOL! Glad you are being pampered! Enjoy the rest of your day Erin!

LOL! Glad you are being pampered! Enjoy the rest of your day Erin!

Thanks again, Graham. :grouphug:

Happy Birthday Sweetie!

how manr swats on the behind?

Terry's not THAT kinky! LOL

:grouphug::devil: