Anyone Notice This

Rate this topic

Guest Frank L.

I think Season 1 was the standard theme. Season 2 has heavier percussion, and Season 3 has some sort of choir, like betweenthelines said, with an echo or something. Really vague, I know...

Guest ZeusFaber

The theme in S1 and S2 was the same. Mark Snow updated it for S3, in part inspired by the addition of a new character in the form of Emma Hollis.

Guest ModernDayMoriarty

I was thinking about the opening themes just the other day. I quite like all of them but I think Season Two probably has the best one. The bright lights, the candles, the slow burning sorrow and the chill I got when I saw that the line had changed to 'The Time is Near...' Brr, it went right through me.

Guest A Stranger

I loved some of the images put in in year three the most. But they could never top "This is Who We Are." It was kind of dissapointing when it was revealed to be the Group's way of greeting each other. Lame. I mean, how could a serious person like Peter not start cracking up when they say that to each other? I wonder if they have a secrete MLM Group handshake?

Guest citizenk

S2 had a little more bass rhythm. I can feel it in my speakers. S3 had more ambient sounds and choir-ish echoes of the melody. I play it on piano all the time cuz i love the theme.