Sign in to follow this  
4th Horseman

Happy Thanksgiving To One And All

To everyone here at TIWWA...

Happy Thanksgiving. I hope the season brings you close to those who mean the most..

Always, and in all things MillenniuM..

Mark "The Fourth Horseman" Alexander...

From The McBrayer Family to everyone on this message board......Happy turkey Day!

This will be Gabriels 1st Thanksgiving

Happy Thanks Giving right back at ya! Mmmm, turkey...

LOL Don't you mean "Mmmm.... Gravy!..." :tasty:

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

(I personally hate gravy. I have never cared for it. :censored:)

Never, never say that about Gravy again! :notworthy:

I think we should have Thanks Giving in the UK. Our society needs something like that.

Happy Thanksgiving to one and all!

Thanks for starting this, Mark. (horseman)

BEER---> Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Eat lots of turkey - mashed potatoes with GRAVY and all the trimings. One of the best parts for me is the turkey sandwich at midnight---UMMM good.

BELCH

I'm adding my Thanksgiving good wishes to everybody as well.

Mmm, :embarassed: , you know, I've heard about Thanksgiving ever since I joined the internet many years ago, but I've never quite figured it out. Except that everyone eats turkey and the internet goes quiet and Fox News shows pictures of traffic jams. Could some kind USian fill me in on the background and exactly when it is - a Thursday in November is all I know.

Graham, if I knew more about what it is, I'd have an idea of whether we should pinch the idea. Although as the UK has turkey as the traditional Christmas dinner, I'm not too sure how the turkey industry would cope here. Never mind, if it's a good idea we can not only pinch it but mangle it for our own purposes - that's what the English have been doing for centuries so we ought to be pretty good at it by now!

Chrisnu - you've obviously never had gravy as gravy's intended to be - it's the (savoury) nectar of the gods!

Indeed, I echo Fourth's sentiments........Straight from SouthTown my best to all on this festive day......May you be with the ones you love

Vv