Sign in to follow this  
Guest Selfosophy Psycho

Post 400 for the Psycho

Guest Selfosophy Psycho

Just wanted to get my 400th post before I departed the board tonight.

Peace,

Scott

Nice one!

You after my Old Man Walking Stick or something?

Regards,

Graham.  :ouro:

Guest Selfosophy Psycho

The Old Man doesn't choose the staff/walking stick.  The staff/walking stick chooses The Old Man!   :gaba:

Only 191 (+on going posts) to go...

:devil:

The Old Man doesn't choose the staff/walking stick.  The staff/walking stick chooses The Old Man!   :gaba:

Only 191 (+on going posts) to go...

:devil:

OK.  Rooster or Owl, Psycho?

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Nice one!

You after my Old Man Walking Stick or something?

Regards,

Graham.  :ouro:

Does that mean Psycho would have to move to a small town and live in a cabin that is in a place where wild dogs roam?  

be Seeing You,

David Blackwell   :grin2:

.......no,no void,that's where "I" live!-(small isolated town,population of under 500,in/around the mountains and HEAVILY forested) :D  and i've got the wooden staff of wisdom to prove it!-(if only "more" of that wisdom would rub off on me!)- see my piccie in my member-profile :smokin:  though since the millennial time has occured the area is now overrun by wild packs of CATS when the sun goes down!!! I'M NOT KIDDING! :eyes:   i think gra ought to try and isolate a picture of my walking staff-(OH,ALRIGHT IT'S A f***ING CANE I USE TO "WALK" with!   :down: )-and use that as the old-man staff symbol for whoever reaches that magical number of posts and squares off to try and "capture" the MM-group staff.           (HEHE)

~se7en :ouro:

Does that mean Psycho would have to move to a small town and live in a cabin that is in a place where wild dogs roam?  

be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

LOL!

As Old Man, I'l be renting out my Log Cabin in Bucksnort to the highest bidder!

Se7en,

Did we ever come to a conclusion about what WAS on the head of the Old Man's stick? Rooster / Owl or different?

Gra. :ouro:

PS> I just beat the 600 mark!

.....the area is now overrun by wild packs of CATS

Wild packs of Cats?!     :eyes:  :eyes:

be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Guest &one

Hi Dave  this is &one seven's wife. What he meant by that is that we have three cats of our own [Charlie - Scully -and our newest Bletcher] Plus there are also quite a few wild cats that hang around the barn and dumpster in the park that we live in. So yes instead of a pack of dogs around here we have packs of cats.  :p

I had to chime in before Dave did I need to add too my posts to or I will never catch up  :down:  :tongue:

Denise