Sign in to follow this  
The Old Man

Happy Birthday Gunslinger!

Have a fantastic Birthday!

:birthdayparty:

What can i say to the guy who has it all!!! Great wife, beautiful son. Hopefully, we will meet again next summer for a "great time had by all" bar-b-que - in the meantime, enjoy your day and know that my family wishes for you nothing but joy, hope, and prosperity.

Happy Birthday my amigo....

always, Mark "Fourth Horseman".....

Happy Birthday, dear Gunslinger! :wink:

:rockon: Happy birthday, Sai.

May your gunna grow, may you be free of the low people, may the Big Charlie Wind not stir the leaves of your Charyou Tree before your Ka is complete. From your An-Tet and Ka-Tet at TIWWA.... :rock2:

Happy Birthday my friend.........hopefully i will be invited to the Bar-B-ques also

:kickin::fool: :smiley_snowman:

Have a fantastic Birthday!

:birthdayparty:

thank you kindly sir, i very much appreciate the birthday wish, hope all is well i your neck of the woods and your family has a wonderful holiday season, and as always thanks for running such a great forum, you and the elders do a great job of keeping this site the best on the net. :rock2:

What can i say to the guy who has it all!!! Great wife, beautiful son. Hopefully, we will meet again next summer for a "great time had by all" bar-b-que - in the meantime, enjoy your day and know that my family wishes for you nothing but joy, hope, and prosperity.

Happy Birthday my amigo....

always, Mark "Fourth Horseman".....

Thank you kindly sir, i very much appreciate you taking the time to drop me a birthday wish, a little older, a little wider, maybe a little wiser(but not much), but still thankful for all i have, my wife has secretly been teaching my son to say "happy birthday daddy", it took a few minutes this morning but he finally came up with "hassy burpday dada" i dont think a better birthday present has ever been given than that..lol, thanks again for the birthday wish, hope all is well with you and yours, have a good week....Gunslinger

Happy Birthday, dear Gunslinger! :wink:

thank you very much for the birthday wish, i very much appreciate it, 33 years old going on 50(the way i feel) lol, have a good week and thanks again...Gunslinger

:rockon: Happy birthday, Sai.

May your gunna grow, may you be free of the low people, may the Big Charlie Wind not stir the leaves of your Charyou Tree before your Ka is complete. From your An-Tet and Ka-Tet at TIWWA.... :rock2:

Thankee sai, long days and pleasant nights. I thank you big-big for the birthday wish. may your dreams be filled with the sights of Can-ka-no-rey where the dark tower waits at the nexus of all that is,has been or will be. "I do not aim with my hand, he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father, I aim with my mind."....Gunslinger

Happy Birthday my friend.........hopefully i will be invited to the Bar-B-ques also

:kickin::fool: :smiley_snowman:

of course you are invited, if im lucky enough to have 4th horseman return to my neck of the woods here in arkansas in the future i am hoping to have a bbq get together, any millenium of my fellow forum posters are gladly invited, im sure its quite a drive for most people, i dont find many members from Arkansas but as im sure 4th horseman can also agree, its pretty country here, and usually pretty good weather, well see what happens, thanks again joe m for the birthday wish, have a good week...Gunslinger

A bit late, but happy birthday, Gunslinger.

my wife has secretly been teaching my son to say "happy birthday daddy", it took a few minutes this morning but he finally came up with "hassy burpday dada" i dont think a better birthday present has ever been given than that.

That's absolutely gorgeous. :clapping: What a wonderful wife and son you have!