Guest zombieromero

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Elders (Admins)

No but I saw it a few weeks ago.

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • Need help? For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

Guest zombieromero

Don't think just do it! Lol! Yeah I have it on DVD but if its on T.V. I still watch it. I don't know why but it gets me in the Christmas mood...

• Elders (Admins)

LOL! My God! Helloween maybe!

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • Need help? For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

• 2 months later...

This was the first movie besides Aliens where Lance really caught my attention. I have to watch it 2 or 3 times a year. My kids love it at Halloween. It's a shame about that lame sequel, though.

Frank Black: I have seen the future where the battle between good and evil that has raged for millennia is fought to conclusion and the struggle for our hearts and minds is decided for all time.

We survive...maybe. But only by discarding the question that confuses us--"What do I want" and asking what the world...what the universe wants and needs...asking "What does life itself expect of me?".

Jordan Black: Which side wins, Daddy?

Frank: That's what I'm saying...it's up to us.

Jordan: We're all shepherds.

Frank: Yes honey. Yes we are.

Guest zombieromero

Yeah the sequel was kinda rubbish but we can all just try and pretend it never existed and focus on the awesome original lol!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Yeah the sequel was kinda rubbish but we can all just try and pretend it never existed and focus on the awesome original lol!

I will take your advice and skip the sequel. I did, however, finally rent out the original Pumpkinhead, and enjoyed it. I don't believe I have ever seen it, or at least not in it's entirety, but that was almost 20 years ago now, so you never know. Still though, I think I would have some memory of it. I agree, Lance was very good in it. Over all, it was pretty good as far as horror flicks go, but I could probably go a few years without watching it again. Then again, I might feel like renting it again next Halloween. The one thing that really bummed me out about the movie was Ed's boy getting killed. I feel much better when teenage kids get slaughtered in these type movies. LOL, just kidding. It was so sad the way he carried him home and you get the feeling he thinks the boy is going to be OK. Then, his last words are "Daddy", and he passes away. I have to admit, while I am not a real sucker for tear jerker scenes, that one got me a little misty eyed. Unlike some films of it's kind, this one does develop the characters and makes you care about them, unlike, for example, Friday the 13th, where all the characters do is act stupid and have sex. With those type films it is more about the gore and special effects and wondering how and where they are going to get it then actually caring about the characters. Overall, I give the film about a 7.5 out of 10 rating. On a horror movie only scale I would give it an 8.5 out of 10. For those who have not seen it, it's worth watching.