Emma Holis' Destiny

Rate this topic

• Elders (Admins)

In the Season Three finale, Goodbye To All That Part (2) Emma joined the Millennium Group after (as I recall) making a deal with The Group via Peter Watts to cure her Father, James Edward Hollis of Alztheimers Syndrome.

During the often ignored events but interesting summary of The Group by Fox Mulder and Skinner in the X-Files, Skinner concluded that the Group dissapeared without leaving a paper trail.

I was wondering what Millennium fans think might have happened to Emma Hollis and whom do you think the (4?) Millennium group members were who tried to come back from the grave on the eve of the Millennium?

Graham. :ouro:

Guest Darwin's Eye

Good question. :)

Gotta think on which members died during the run of the show, and, which members were only mention'd via the history of the group.

If Peter Watts is dead, he'd be one to come back.  His motives were always questionable, but, he'd be back..

Old Man I think would also be a candidate for coming back to life..

Laura Means?   I could see that as well, her gift was to powerful for the group to just ignore.   Look how much they went after Frank and Jordan.

As to the fourth, from a show point of view, it could be someone from waaaaaaaay back when the group first formed.    

Darwin's Eye

• 2 months later...
Guest TheSunKing1972
umm, if I'm not mistaken....Lara didn't die and just because she left her vaccine for Frank to give to Katherine or Jordan...doesn't mean she died. Evidently...alot of people made it. As far as the "Old Man", yeah, he'd be one to come back and so would Mike.  Ya know, now that I think about it..it seems that only the people that Frank would've called friend in the "Group" died.  As for Watts...he ain't dead and maybe the reason he's not, is because by the end of the show..he and Frank weren't  on good terms.  :frank_black:

Guest Wellington

Hi

I think that Emma could be the worm that brought down the Group. The Group was plagued by internal fights and paranoïa. Half the executives would have shot down one another. The other half is composed of agent less familiar with the ranks and files of the Group management, and of urgently recruited newbies like Emma. However if Emma seems to have broken every records for initiation, she did not have time to ponder why she would be a member. She acted passionately to save her father. Now we have a recruit who wonders what is next and her father who seems to have gathered back memories from the Group. Emma is far more tied to law, order and the FBI than to the Group. Add to that information she is not meant to get were it not from her father and she may easily (and perhaps legally) break the whole thing apart. Without a real leader (if the ones in place were on the wrond side of the gun), the Group would quickly collapse. Then, due to not-fun-to-reveal facts that government knowledge or high flying personae were in at one time or another, there would be the greatest cover-up story after Roswell and JFK... Former agents left with a huge bonus, and everyone happy.

About the 4 resurrected agents, I guess someone had made a shortlist of agents by efficience, loyalty, discretion and unscrupulous behaviour. Well that is what I would have made... :wink_big:

Regards

• 2 months later...
Guest Zdenius

I thought lara had died, but its not true. She was superb. I like here a lot!

Emma is definitely Millennium member still.

Simply the last episode was so dramatic, I still dont know if Peter died or not??!!

• Elders (Admins)
Simply the last episode was so dramatic, I still dont know if Peter died or not??!!

Ah, that's the Golden Question! I'd say it's 50/50 around here and on the Millennium Newsgroup in particular.

In my mind, he survived. peter was too much the professional, experienced and trained FBI Agent. He'd have made it. I'm sure he would have posessed a firearm in his study.

Frank never chose to carry or use a firearm later in his life but I'm sure Peter did.

This would make a good topic for discussion on both counts.

Regards,

Graham :ouro:

Guest Zdenius

yes, yes. Peter was professional so I also believe he killed the guy who wanted to kill him in his house... (??) ;)

The last episode was so dramatic, I can remember the wonderfull image of the road and forest at the definitive last shot of the episode   :thumbsup_big:

Guest PROVO_SIX

Mike Atkins -- Frank's initiator -- was a seasoned veteran and mentor, almost fried in Gehenna.  I believe he was quite the influencer in higher level group activities. He later became the pawn and final victim of Alistair Pepper.

Peter would come back...(my fav character)...truly learned in the social sciences and history, atuned to the lore of the MM Group, and dedicated.