Emma Holis' Destiny

Rate this topic

Guest PROVO_SIX
So tell me...any "Peter Haters" out there?  And Why?  When did you try to like him and at what point did you outrightly refuse to turn your back on him?

Again, just like with CGB Spender (Cancer Man) there were times I realy liked Peter, and times I hated him! :angry_steaming_big:  I never quite knew what to expect from him.  One minute he would seem to be on Frank's side, and the next minute he seemed against him.  For example, in "Luminary", in the beginning, he was encouraging Frank, before the inquiry, then, he lead the group in seazing his computer and cutting him off, and then, he went against orders and went to Alaska to save him!  So, my opinion of him changed a lot over the course of the series, and, like Cancer man, he always seemed to have a sense of duiality about him.  (Kinda like Skinner too)

Just my 2 cents worth.... Anybody else?

Guest Wellington

Hi

I like Peter's character (worth his own topic, I would say). I think he is the one who evolved the most during the series. His own struggle between his beliefs and his faith in the Group was worth a little more development on screen. Peter is also a family man, but it is a bit of a shame that no one tried to make a deeper comparison between his family life and Frank's.

Peter is the kind of man I would like to have as a friend, but not as a colleague. I really wonder if he was shot or not. That he could have escaped is probable and easily implementable in a would-be S4, but on the other hand his death would make so much sense, given the atmosphere at the end of S3. If he had been killed, I would have missed him a lot in subsequent seasons.

Regards

Guest Zdenius

:sad_big:

hey guys.  i need help. where can I add image icon to my ID as everyone of you have? i cant find the link for it... :(

• Elders (Admins)
:sad_big:

hey guys.  i need help. where can I add image icon to my ID as everyone of you have? i cant find the link for it... :(

This Topic is getting way of mark but here goes:

You can select or change your Avatar by clicking on Your Control Panel. Then choose Personal Info and then Avatar Options.

You can then choose from either a pre-installed Avatar or you can enter a URL to choose an Avatar that is on your own website.

The URL MUST begin with https://

You may enter the width and height of your avatar. Please note that any value over the maximum allowed size in pixels will be resized to the maximum size. Leaving them blank will resize the image to the maxiumum size.

(Maximum Width = 64 pixels | Maximum Height = 64 pixels)

For example:

https://www.MillenniumDesktop.co.uk/Logos/spinningo64x64.gif

The following file types are allowed:

.gif .jpeg .jpg .swf (Flash)

If you still can't get your Personal Avatar working, please post a message in the Support Forum.

Guest Cookyman

whom do you think the (4?) Millennium group members were who tried to come back from the grave on the eve of the Millennium

The sciptwriters! for making us endure such a shite and unworthy conclusion to Millennium!

:laugh_big: