Sign in to follow this  
4th Horseman

He's Back!

HE IS BACK!!!!!

I just received a PM from my very dear friend Ethsnafu. He will be back on the board shortly. Please ,everyone, either PM him or post here and let him know how much he was missed...he was suddenly called overseas and had very limited internet access..

And to you Libby, :cry: these are not tears of sorrow, but tears of joy, for I do not know how or if i can ever thank you for your efforts in locating my friend. This is a great Xmas present...

Fourth Horseman...

I had a PM from Ethsnafu too. I have to say I have the biggest smile on my face. It's so good to know he's OK and hopefully he'll be back with us again soon.

But don't worry if PMs to Ethsnafu aren't answered immediately. He's off for a short while to get some well-earned R&R.

Welcome back, Ethsnafu!!! :Congrats::swingin::clapping: Now everyone's going to be "home" for Christmas after all! :grin_snowman: :christmas_elf: :Santa_Claus_elf:

You've been greatly missed, my friend!!!

i didnt know he was missing

Same here, but it's good to have him back, nonetheless.

Welcome back ethsnafu, im guessing called to service overseas, Military?, welcome home if so, just welcome home anyway, good to see you back.

Wonderful to see you back, ethsnafu, so many of us have missed you a lot. I'm very happy to hear that everything is alright. Welcome home!

This is fantastic news indeed and what a relief! We were seriously worried about him.

Thank God he's a-okay! :kickin:

[Post here rather than PM him as he'll be replying to PM's for weeks and won't have time to post!]

Edited by The Old Man

With all that has gone wrong in the last 6 months with me and my family, I'd say that's just about the best darn news I've had for the last half year!

Eth! Buddy! Welcome back! While you were away I was busy responding to your old threads before I got caught up in the melodrama of my life! I'm looking forward to our chats with enthusiasm and your most excellent posts!

I hope your trip overseas went well in whatever regard you went and I'm hoping to hear from you soon! I'm so glad there wasn't anything wrong with you!

Maxx :grouphug: